The Night is Still Young

Nicki POV

I walked into the house and I heard "No Type" This party was LIT !!!!!!!!! The lights were blaring, the bass was bumping, and the smoke from the weed was so thick that you just had to walk through the clouds of smoke to get high . I saw my friend Sherika dancing on a table and my friend Candice doing shots. (My friends are crazy).
I went to the VIP section and saw all the gang leaders sitting on the main couch. Wayne,Chris, Jay, Kanye, Drake, and my baby Meek. I went over and sat on his lap. I looked over at Drake he was smoking hookah and whispering into some hoe's ear. He looked kinda sexy with his black joggers,gray hoodie, and black SnapBack with a golden owl on it, and a golden owl chain to match. His chiseled features highlighted from the colorful lights......... NICKI!!!! I snapped myself out of my thoughts. You have a boyfriend and you don't even like light skins. I brought meek to the dance floor. We danced to a few songs but I decided to stop once I saw he might be getting a little too turned on. He knows I don't do that right now and he said he was willing to wait so I'm kinda testing his faithfulness. We went to go sit down again in a private area with curtains. I was having so much fun and I was high af.

Meek:"Do you want to go back to my place?"

Meek whispered in my ear.

Nicki: I turned to him and gave him a cold stare directly in his eyes, I knew what he was trying to do. We've had this conversation before!! I'm not ready yet.

He rolled his eyes

Meek:come on Nicki I know you want this "d" and I'm ready to give it to you. I love you and I want to show you how much I love you.

Nicki: I got 2 things to say to you #1 nigga you must be high as I don't know what cause you know I don't do that shit. And #2 Why can't you show me you love me by taking me out more? And holding my hand? Not just buying me stuff......... I I miss you doing romantic things for me(she started sniffling and tears were forming)

Meek:really nicki? You can't be giving me this shit cause you know that I'm not that lovey dovey type. And I honestly don't have time for all that. I can't be as romantic as you want me to be when I'm out there working to get money to pay for YOUR shoes and YOUR clothes and YOUR jewelry and YOUR makeup that's how I express my feelings cause I wanna take care of you more than anything.

Nicki: I'm trying to tell you I don't want material things I want your attention and your respect. I don't care about anything else. And if you can't give that to me then maybe we're not meant to be.

At this point she was balling and she had a massive headache. She couldn't believe how fast the party went from the highlight of her day to the worst. She ran to the bathroom and was crying until she was able to take a few deep breaths and pull herself together. One of my best friends thembi came into the bathroom and she instantly came and rushed over to me to try and comfort me. I told her what happened and I went for a second round of tears. I just couldn't believe how insensitive he was being and how fast the argument escalated. I miss him and I get so scared every time he goes out to do business. Thembi rubbed my back and kissed my forehead and told me everything would be ok. She made me stand up so she could fix my make up and before she left she told me that if the relationship gets any worse I have to leave him. She's seen me be in an abusive relationship before and she never wants me to go through that again. I never wanna go through that again either. That was the worst time in my life. After she left I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. Trying to make the best of the situation I decided to go back to the party and have fun the rest of the night.