All Things Go (Part 2)

Beyoncé thought about Nicki and meek being together and she decided she wasn't gonna see her friend get hurt anymore and she knew the reason meek wasn't talking to her is because he did something wrong. She was gonna talk to Nicki about him after lunch. Meanwhile Nicki was on her way out of second period and was ready for lunch but she went to find meek first. She found him at his locker. She walked up to him and waited for him to put his books away before she started their conversation.

Nicki: hey........... where you been I been looking for you all day?

Meek: I been here why you wanna know where I am all the time?

Nicki: I was just worried we haven't talked since the party

Meek: oh yeah

Nicki: so where did you go I couldn't find you after I came back?

Meek: nowhere

Nicki: where the fuck is nowhere? Cause you know I don't play that shit

Meek: it means I was nowhere why the fuck do you ask so many fucking questions? Leave me the fuck alone bitch

Nicki: I asked you a fucking question!! *gco

Fahima: he said to leave him alone bitch

Nicki: bitch who tf are you?!?!

Fahima: "your man's" baby mama

Nicki was in shock and confusion. She looked at meek who was refusing to make eye contact and she looked back at Fahima who had the biggest smirk on her face.

Nicki: wipe the smirk off your face before I beat your pregnant ass!!!

Nicki looked back at meek in pain

Nicki: aight meek. Don't ever talk to me again ok

Nicki pushed passed the both of them to go find bey. She wanted to go home. The bell rang signaling class time and the hallway started to fill up with students. She was so overwhelmed and upset she ran into the bathroom crying. She texted bey to come meet her in the bathroom and 5 minutes later bey was there. Nicki was crying in a stall and bey had to bring her and help straighten her friend out before Nicki could tell her what happened. Beyoncé knew something like this would happen she was just mad at herself that she didn't give her friend more warning and sooner.

Beyoncé: listen nic it's gonna be alright I know it doesn't seem like that but over time it will get better if he wants to fuck up his life like he did by mistreating you let him do that. You didn't do anything wrong and you deserve someone better then that.

Nicki: ............I thought he loved me

Beyoncé: Listen. You're better than him and if he doesn't recognize how special you are that's all on him. You don't need his love.

Nicki: can you please take me home?

Beyoncé: ok