Anniversary Amour

Jenna and Eric have been dating for 1 year now. It was their anniversary. Jenna, early in the morning made Eric's favorite breakfast

Kitchen
----------------
Jenna Pov
I'm gonna make some chocolate chip, banana, pancakes just for Eric. Me and Eric haven't had sex yet but i knew i was ready to, today. I put on a lacy bra and underwear and apron to only cover. As I am flipping the pancakes i hear the bedroom door open. I turn around to see , messy dark hair, shirtless with abs, and greysweatpants on my beautiful boyfriend. His morning erection was well visible. I don't even think he has underwear on. Eric rubs his eyes and widens them when he clearly sees me. I giggle a little bit. I place the pancakes stacked on plate with toppings, and turn of the stove.

Erics POV
--------------
Oh my God. She is so fucking hot. I can't believe she is MY GIRLFRIEND. I walk over there with a smirk. I grab her waist. Pulling it closer to my erection. Seeing her only made me harder. I heads Jenna moan. We had masturbated infront of eachother. But this time the moan wasn't from a toy but because of ME I liked that. I pulled her on to the counter. I whispered into her ear "do I have permission to make fucking love to that sexy body of yours" I kiss her neck between every word. She whimpers a verbal yes. I spread her legs open and take off her panties to reveal a dripping wet pussy. I blew air on it to tease her. She let out another whimper. I am so fucking hard, pre cum was spilling out of my giant cock. I pull her legs over my shoulders, biting her inner thighs and relieving the same spots with kisses. I bury my face in her pussy and put my tounge to work. Jenna's head tilts back with loud moan and her eyes roll back. " ERIC I'm gonna cum-" she screams. "Cum for me love" I say seductively. She cums all over my face, arching her back and screaming a moan. Her legs were shaking and you could hear a jingle from her anklets. I am so hard and she could see now that her orgasm was over.

Jenna POV
------------------
Oh my God, I don't think I have ever orgasmed like that before. And i can tell that it turned Eric on cause his dick looks like it's been deprived of touch his whole life. I come off the table and get on me knees. Im now at eye level with the issue at hand. I can see pre cum spilling out as i palm his balls. He is almost rock hard. As i tease him over his pants he grunts and put his head back. " Look at me while I take your fat cock in my hand." I say. He gets a Little red and he looks down at me. I pull his pants down slowly to see a 7 inch cock infront of my eyes. I admire it slowly brushing my hands across it. Teasing him. I tightly wrap my hands around his  dick and go up and down and twist slowly and then faster. His grunts make me horny and his tip pushes into my mouth sucking and moving ny tounge. After I go as fast as I can he moans " I'm gonna cum baby" i remove my mouth and get out of range but continue using my hands, fast. His cum shoots on to the table but he is still needy for round two and so am I. I lazily clean the table and we both rush to the bedroom.
I spread my legs open and with no mercy he slips his dick into me and starts pounding. My eyes start to water and I moan so loud im sure the whole block could hear. He leans down and kisses me sloppily still grunting and moaning. At the same time we scream " I'm gonna cum" . He nods and I cum all over his dick and he cums all around, inside, my walls.

Eric's POV
-----------------
Oh God that is the best sex I have ever had. I go to the bathroom and run the tap for the tub. I add bubbles and soothing bathbombs. I walk back into bedroom and pick up Jenna bridal style. Both of us still naked I let her in the tub and slip in as well. I bathe her and wash her hair and she washes my hair too. After we are clean I dry her off and dress her into a comfy night gown and underwear and I wear some boxers, sweatpants and a tank top. I had changed the sheets and fluffed up the pillows. In not time me and jenna were cuddled up, taking an afternoon nap.