solo female

"MOOOOOM where are you goooiing" I yelled as I heard her open the front door.
"Im going grocery shopping I'll be back in 4 hours. Make sure u take a shower."  Oh wonderful. Finally.  It's been a month since I've masturbated my mother never left the house. She finally did. I first went to shower. I put on some of my favorite music and while I was washing my body I felt a sudden energy. I rubbed my nipples and massaged my bressts. I could feel my pussy getting wetter. As the water pour down my back I slowly reached down to my pussy. I started aggresively rubbing and pumping my fingers in. No one was home so I moaned uncontrollably. I knew I wasn't gonna orgasm this way. I rinsed off and left the bathroom to my bedroom. I dropped my towel and   closed the door. Deep inside my dresser I hid a vibrator and dildo. I started pumping the dildo inside me. It felt so good. "Mhhhmmmmm" I stuck the dildo to the wall and while I was grinding on my wall I turned on my vibrator and placed it over my hungry clit. I was a moaning mess. Moaning myrtle would be jelous. I was so close and after only a few more seconds I cummed all over the dildo and vibrator. I moved over to my bed. I layed down,  pussy open. I place the vibrator on low over my clit. It felt so good on my sensitive clit. I fondled with my titties and kicked up the speed. I orgssmed another 3 times in just 7 minutes. I was moaning thinking of one of my guy friends. I have a fat crush on him. He is so hot. I was done with my climax and I open my eyes to see him standing there, staring down at me. I quickly grabbed my towel and said hi. But he was unpleased. He leaned over to me. " all u say if hi when ur crush sees u naked and needy?