just a fantasy i had

Dean was my boyfriend. We haven't been going out for a long time just a few months. Recently we said I love you. It was perfect. It was our 6 month anniversary. He had taken me to a fancy  restaurant. they had a dance area too. After our dinner we slow danced and when my head was laying on his chest we said I love you at the same time. It was funny but beautiful. I went back to his place and slept over. We didn't have sex. But I know i was ready to.
------------
"DEAAAAAN, pleassssseeeee take me shopping I have like 0 fall clothes. You don't even have to pay my boss gave me a bonus." I whined at him. He finally said yes and I jumped up and down in excitement. First we went to Walmart. They had a fall sale. I picked 3 full outfits and dragged Dean to see me try them out. I also picked out a all black suit. He had blonde hair and a chizled face. He was also very muscular but not too much that he's lumpy lol. My dream boy. When I had left the room to show him the last outfit he had tried on the suit. And oh my god. He was fucking hot. His blue eyes were staring into my brown ones. I couldn't keep my eyes off him. He giggled seeing I was clearly turned on by him. I went back to the fitting room and when I heard him get out I said. " babe can u help me with this zipper" he came inside i was only in my underwhere. His jaw fell open. I pushed him on to the seat and sat on his lap. I could feel his erection already forming. I grinded on top of his jeans. He held his hand to his mouth holding back a groan. I was biting my lip trying not to moan.( it rhymes) I felt him getting harder so I dropped down to my knees and pulled his jeans down. I slowly brought down his boxers. His eyes widened at my bold move. I licked the tip of his very big erection. He was like 7 inches it surprised me. I closed my lips around his tip and swirled My tounge. I went deeper and deeper. He grabbed my hair pushing me deeper. I choked but I like it. I could see his eyes water at pleasure. I bobbed my head up and down. A small groan left his lips on accident. Right when he was abt to cum. I stopped. I don't want to finish now, but at home when he can fill me up. We left paying for both our clothes. He basically rushed home.
While in the car I fondled a bit with his buldge. 
---------
I went into my bedroom and he went to the bathroom. I put on a lacy black dress and some knee high socks. He put on the suit we got. I spread my legs open to reveal my bare pussy. " Come in". He waltzed in his sexy suit. I whimpered just looking at him. My pussy got wetter. He leaned on top of me. Oh god, he's so beautiful. He removed his black tie and wrapped them around my wrists and to the bed. He removed each piece of his clothing until he was fully naked. I strangled to touch his abs and the cock poping out. He smashed his lips with mine and pressed his thump on my clit. Muffled moans escaped my mouth. He moved his kisses to my neck, throat, collar bone,between my brests, each nipple, my stomach, and then down to my inner thighs. He bit each part and soothed it with a kiss. He teased me by licking my folds. "Please." I whimpered. With no warning his lips began sucking  on my clit. I was desperate for his touch and now that I got it felt heavenly. I moaned and screamed. I felt the knot in my stomach building up. I needed to cum. I needed to release. "Bab-" " yes u can" that's all I needed to hear. I cumed all over his face. But he didn't stop. I jolted when he only went faster. My sensitive pussy was gonna orgasm again. And I did. My legs were shaking, and my eyes rolled back. I screamed in pleasure. He undid the tie and I pushed him onto his back. He thought I was done. But no. He only left me wanting more.  I wanted his cock to fill me. My legs wrapped around his waist. I positioned my self over his dick and let It slip in. I pushed it in hard. It hurt a bit but the pleasure over powered the pain. We both moaned. " baby ur so tight" he told me. I went up and down slowly and picked up the pace. He helped me and omfg. I moaned uncontrollably and he did to. We both were moaning messes. I leaned down and we sloppily made out. His dick still pumping Me inside. I let out a loud moan I knew I was gonna cum. I got up and he pushed on my very lower belly and I cummed all over his dick. Seconds later he cummed in me. I pulled out and layed next to him. We made out some more. Like a good job. He got up and carried me bridal style. He sat me down on the toilet and ran the bath. He added lots of bubbles and some essence. He layed me into the bath and came in as well. He ran the loofah of soap over my naked body and I did the same to his. I washed my hair. We sat in the warm bath together just long enough before we got pruny.  He helped me out of the bath bringing me a fluffy towel. I threw on a gown and he some shorts. He changed the sheets when " taking a long time to find the towel" I love him. We snuggled into bed and fell asleep for the night.

1029 words
PLEASE COMMENT IDEAS I WANNA KNOW WHO MY AUDIENCE IS