Chapter 03 - The Kiss

Chapter 03

The Kiss.!

Three years later..

Noor would soon be twenty one this year, and the only thing she didn't want was to start a new decade of her life with an unwanted marriage. That night, three years ago, when Mr. Reddy brought her to the villa in Orchid Colony, she kept waiting to this day, but her husband was always caught up with this or that business. And apparently she could no longer take it, and decided to divorce him. it was a child marriage any ways, more like a infant marrying a 7 year old. she signed the divorce papers and sent it to her husband with Mr. Reddy’s help. His persuasion didn't help. She would keep no old burdens and start afresh from today. yes today, her birthday.

After college  the gang went to Reborn Bar and hotel, it was one of the most famous restaurants and bars in the City. They had booked a private room for the birthday girls’ party. 

mugs of beer chugged. cakes cut. wine glasses clashed. champagne toasted. variety of cuisines ordered and ate.

The gang of five viz Noor, Sukirti, Lipakshi, Stephen, and Aaryan were having their time partying and playing. 

Everyone over there was tipsy and a bit blushy due to the alcohol. a champagne bottle was being swirled in the middle of the table, the bottle stopped at Lipakshi, the gang cried out in excitement. Noor shushed everyone, and everyone waited for Noor to give the task. “kiss kill marry, choose among the boys. one may get two too. that is if they are lucky enough” Noor teasingly gave the task.

“We need to see who is the lucky one duh” said Sukirti.

The boys were wild with excitement.

“Okay boys, don't make my lady nervous here. now close your eyes and pray for your luck” Noor said dramatically.

“it's not fair, its my first kiss you see.” Lipakshi complained.

“a deal is a deal darling. now hurry don't keep us waiting.” Noor looked at her watch while sighing dramatically.

Lipakshi took a butter knife from the table and made a huge action scene and stabbed Stephen. Stephen dramatically yelled and fainted to the sofa. while Lipakshi went to Aaryan and whispered “honey” the gang went berserk with this. The food came right in time and a hot waiter was serving the food. she stopped the waiter and asked “may i borrow a kiss sir?” The waiter was shocked and smiled from ear to ear and said “is this a joke?”

“am sure it isn't! unless you feel am ugly enough for you to not kiss me” Lipakshi said with a sad face.

“oh no no!”

lipakshi moved from her seat towards the waiter.

“ then can i get a kiss sir”

and they kiss.

The rest four of them cheered for the duo.

the bottle was swirled again. And this time it unfortunately stopped at Noor.

Noor wore a soft white short dress unlike her regular days. The dress had a white corset with a shiny baby pink layered bubble skirt. it accentuated her body curves pretty nicely. She stood up from her seat and covered her face.

“Revenge time sweetie” Lipakshi said with a vicious smirk.

“You are allowed darling,” Noor said with a blush.

“dont be easy on this bitch Lipa” Sukirti asked.

“yeah yeah..!!” the boys chorused.

“ummm….. yup okay… so… go out of this private room and kiss anyone you first see” Lipakshi dared.

“That's so harsh..!!” Noor blushed.

“So were you sweetie..!!” lipakshi replied.

“Go ahead tomboy, you can do it..!!” Stephen encouraged her.

“Noor Noor Noor Noor” the other three cheered for her.

“okay okay i will do it”

“Aaryan you go with her and don't forget to record it boy” Sukirti said to Aaryan.

“yes ma'am.!” saluted Aaryan in a thick voice and went out with Noor.

coming out of the private room Noor first saw an old man.

Aaryan couldn't help but laugh.

Noor went towards him and as she reached closer she closed her eyes. Aaryan was in a safe reach recording. The old man moved away and standing there was a handsome young man with a prussian blue waist coat on a white shirt, a blue blazer of the same tone loosely hanging on his left arm. He was busy on his call. Noor went to him with closed eyes, and tapped his shoulder, after he turned towards her. she opened her eyes and spontaneously pulled his blue tie and kissed his lips. 

everything stopped for a sec. He tasted like mint and smelled expensive yet royal. Noor was lost in his eyes for those fractions of second. he had  brown eyes. she was so close to him that she could literally see the glitter specks in those eyes of his.

hastily Noor left him and ran away.

The brown eyed man was about to run towards her, when his assistant called her “sir, they are waiting for you.” 

he nodded and went with him.

on the other side of Reborn. The crowd was getting berserk. Noor couldn't help it. her heart was racing. she was shaking with excitement. “damn he was hot.” the girls said after watching the video.

“yeah..!! he was..” Noor said with pride. 

“it was just a kiss. Let's party guys.” Noor shouted with her beer mug high up in the air.

“yeah..!!” the four of them chorused.

Stepen seemed a bit confused.

“What is it, Stephen?” Sukirti asked, chugging her mug of beer.

“Nothing, just that man seems similar. but I can't remember where I saw him?”

“It's okay boy… it's not like we're gonna marry our Noor to him or something. forget it and enjoy it.”

“let's dance guyys” Noor yelled from the dance floor with Lipakshi grooving with her.

After the party ended and everyone went their ways, Noor couldn't go to the villa in Orchid colony so she went back to her studio apartment.

laying in her bed, she kept wandering about her first kiss and that man. “Did I just cheat on my husband?” she flipped sideways, cuddling her bolster.

“But I signed the divorce papers already, so technically we aren't married anymore.” Noor closed her eyes.

“ But he was so hot, his muscles were so tight, he wasn't bulky but how good it felt kissing him in his embrace” she swayed her hands around the bolster as if it were not the bolster but the brown eyed man.

“ahh..!! at least my first kiss didn't go in vain.! good night Noor.”