Chapter 2

Ever since Goku and the others reunited with Y/n he never left his gravity chamber training at 1000 times normal gravity some of them tried to talk to Y/n but he ignored them, Y/n had been in his chamber for months training like his life depended on it and only left to eat. Eventually Y/n exited his gravity chamber for the final time as the sports festival was getting close and went to the cafeteria but saw Goku and the others eating with 1-A.

Jirou " So has Y/n always been training crazy? "

Goku " As long as we've known him yes to try and get strong enough to beat Vegeta in a fight. "

Vegeta " That wont happen I'd never lose to him. "

Krillin " You should of seen him when Vegeta stopped fighting cause of Goku's death he was training but hanged out with us he even came to some movie nights and actually called me by my name and not the bold one. "

Piccolo " Or the Namekian one for me. "

Goku " Yeah he didn't really care about the others names except for me, Gohan and Vegeta. "

Trunks " He hasn't called me or Goten by our names or nicknames. "

Y/n " Cause I've never properly talked to you before half pint. "

Everyone turned around to see Y/n wearing his armor but it was incredibly damaged.

Goku " Oh hey Y/n woah you surely have gotten stronger. "

Y/n " Yeah that's what training for months on end in 1000 times gravity does. "

Vegeta then stood up and stared Y/n in the eyes.

Vegeta " Hmm those eyes aren't the same as the ones before when we fought. "

Y/n " I haven't been able to activate that power since. "

Vegeta " But you know what it is don't you? "

Y/n nods and everyone looks at him for an explanation.

Y/n " It's called Primal power the power of the oozaru along with the instincts of one, it was said that only a select few could call upon the primal power and even fewer could use it at will but that power died out centuries ago. "

Gohan " Oooooh that sounds like a good power source to call upon in dire situations. "

Goku " Hey I could help you and then test it out. "

Y/n " Goku I could only call upon that power since I needed it not wanted it in order for me to call upon it again then someone or something would need to push me to the point that my body calls upon it to safe itself. I don't think you'd want to push me that far not even Vegeta would want to. "

Vegeta " And why wouldn't I? "

Y/n " Remember the last time you tried to push me that far. "

Vegeta " I almost killed you and stopped. "

Y/n " [ nods ] Then you nursed me to health and didn't leave my side until I woke up. "

This shocked everyone as the prince of Saiyans worried about someone beneath him, Y/n then walked off to grab some food but while he was walking he stumbled down to one knee. Goku, Krillin and Piccolo rushed to him to see what was wrong.

Krillin " Y/n whats wrong? "

Y/n " I'm fine I pushed my body too far this is the consequence. "

Y/n slowly stood up and walked off.

Mina " Hey Vegeta couldn't you just let him win so he could stop pushing himself to near death? "

Vegeta " I would never me holding back in order for him to beat me would destroy his pride anyway I made a promise to him when we where younger that every time we I wouldn't hold back. "