Chapter 3

Ever since Y/n blew himself up he appeared in the afterlife with his body and with a halo so he started to watch over earth which he saw Vegeta reach super Saiyan 3, Vegeta, Goku and Gohan fighting against kid buu :

They were losing and kid buu almost destroyed planet earth currently Y/n was watching the three fighting kid buu again on the Supreme Kai planet while Gohan was using his mystic form and Goku with Vegeta in super Saiyan 3, however they were still ...

They were losing and kid buu almost destroyed planet earth currently Y/n was watching the three fighting kid buu again on the Supreme Kai planet while Gohan was using his mystic form and Goku with Vegeta in super Saiyan 3, however they were still losing.

Y/n * Come on primal power answer my call. *

Y/n was on King Kai's planet meditating to awaken his primal power but he hadn't manage to do it.

Y/n * Come on I need this power to help the others. *

Y/n still didn't awaken his power so he stopped meditating and stood up.

Y/n * If you wont awaken to my call then I'll face buu without you. *

Y/n then turned to King Kai.

Y/n " Can you send me to buu? "

King Kai of the north then stepped out of his house :

King Kai " Are you sure because if you die again you will vanish and never be able to come back? "

Y/n " I don't care send me there. "

King Kai then walked up to Y/n and placed his hand on Y/n's chest then Y/n was teleported to the Supreme Kai planet, Y/n saw kid buu wrecking Goky, Vegeta and Gohan so he turned into a super saiyan 2 and charged at buu then when he got close to him he punched him through 2 mountains and then was hit into another. Y/n looked at the others but then back to buu who was now flying in front of him.

Buu " Oh Oh ohhhhhh. "

Y/n " So you remember me cool. "

Y/n then kicked buu back to the ground and then sent a barrage of ki blasts at him, all of the blasts hit Buu making a crater and kept making it larger the more that hit buu. Eventually Y/n stopped and he felt the others fly up to him so he turns to meet them.

Y/n " No time to have a reunion plan now. "

Vegeta " Super saiyan 3 has no affect we need to make sure that none of him survives an attack. "