chapter 4

Y/n had been training with Vegeta and Goku for a couple months now and all three of them were a hell of a lot stronger, Y/n could control his primal power in both base and super Saiyan form, Vegeta and Goku achieved super Saiyan God super Saiyan or super Saiyan blue :

Y/n was getting pissed off as his rival and friend were getting stronger and stronger as Y/n wasn't, his training to control primal power in super Saiyan 2 proved to be futile as the primal instincts were to strong for Y/n to just let them flow. Currently Y/n was in super Saiyan 2 with primal power trying to let the primal instincts flow through his mind as Vegeta and Goku was watching him.

Goku " Come on Y/n pay them no mind. "

Vegeta was silent watching Y/n.

Y/n " AAAAAAAAAAA̷̧͙̼͚̬̲̣̔̄̓͋̀̌̈̈́̏́͌̚͘͘͝ͅͅA̴͈̠͇̣̹̤̙̙͔͐̿̌̌̔̑̕̚À̵̡̛̪̥̫̘͓̯̣̳̟̆̌͆͘͜͜͝A̷̛̛̮̼̠̬̥͛͐̎̈́͒͌̿̊̌A̶̝͎̘̞̖̅̌̒̈̕A̶͙̼̫̥͎̣̤̓̎͝Á̸̧̧͈̯̹̗̮͚̣̤̺̫̤̆͌̈́̾̀͐̃̔͊̎̀̕͜͝Ą̸̜̠̝̩͕͉̻̠̙͎̝̦̽͋͘A̷̧̘͍̯͍̙̓̑̓̑̚Ả̸̧͕̭͎͎̙͉̯̒́̈͐͑H̴̡̜̬̱̥̅̌. "

Y/n then went primal and tried to fight Vegeta and Goku but was knocked out by Whis, Y/n then falls to the ground.

Whis " [ sigh ] If this keeps up you two will be far ahead of him. "

Y/n while on the floor then entered super Saiyan 2 with primal power again and stood up then looked at Whis.

Y/n " Y̶̨̛͔̫͍͚̪̯̺̞̪̩͆̒͆̓̋̃́̄̄̈́̉̚͝ơ̵̢̨̰̜̳̹̠͉̻̬̾͐͐̑͝ǔ̸̡̧͎̼̲̗̦̖̟̺̳̪͚͍ͅ ̷͈͖́̊͒̂͌͐̽̓͌͗̚͝t̵̢̪͉̹͚͕̹̳͓̦̹͂̅̊́̋͛̋̍̒́̚̚͝ͅō̵̧̡̡̼͉̭̱̖͎̰̻̰̺̻̈̍͊̔̀̈́̅̎̽͋̽̚͝ư̶̛̦͚̮̹̱̼̘͕͚̲̅̓͆̀̍́͊ç̴̩̻͖̮̬̦͓͈͙̣͙̃̍͌̆̅͗̇͛̿̌̒̿͠ͅẖ̶̛̆̄͛̈́̐͛̊̏̌̌̒̓͝ ̴̧̛̞̲͎͕͖͇̿́́͊̿́͛̋̎́̏̆͘m̶͈͐̓̐̎̿̊͌́̾e̶̢̯̻͙͓͙͗̍̋̾͆͋̾̈́͆́̽͒̎ ̸̲̜̟͙̳̥̌̔̏̃̿͆̓̌͋̈̎̚͜a̵͔͕͉͐̆̑͑̈́g̵̡̢̠̍̾͗͒͛́̄͑͝ã̵̧̡̨͚̼̰̺̖̣̗̟͙̈́̿̓͂̓̉͘ͅį̴̜̠̘̯̯̠͕̪̙͗̀̌́̈́ͅņ̵͉̮͎̬̝̯̤̒̇ ̵͙̫̫̺̟͖͖̤͍͔̣̄ą̴̖̭͉̹͚̯͓͇̾͋̀̌̓͑̾̈́͜n̴̡̻̼̳̫͇̏̀̀͗̐̈̂͋͊̈̌͘̕̕d̴̛̰̪͇̙̱͍̾͛̂̈́́̔ ̵̨̜͓̜̳͆̓̉̒̓̾Ȋ̴̛̛̺̠̝̪̠̬̞̲̜̺̤̯̭̉̆͊́́̇̓͑̂̐͛'̵̖̇̒͆̂̋̇̄͊l̸͔̝̇͐̿̅̈̅͛͘l̸̛̲͇̙͖͍̻͂͐̄͆̊̇̈̄̚̕͝ ̸̨̝̖͖̈́̄̊̓̒̉̏͐̃͂͋̚ͅd̴̛̛̬͈̠̰̯͔̪͓̫̬̮͊͛͊̾̈́̐̄̓͆͌͝͠͝ḛ̵̅̊͊͂̍̈̇͑̏̕ś̸̝̮̩̯̠̟͎̘̽̄̈̓͂͆́̚͘ţ̴̛̘͕̹͕͋́̈́͐̇̑͗͋̉͐͒̄͜͝ȑ̸̛̩̼̞̙̺͕̅̽͑͗͆͋̐̔̒̀̊̕̚͜ơ̷̺̫̲̙͚̣̪̿͆́͗̆͑̏̓̕͜ͅy̶̲̥̚͠.̶̠̥͇̫̩̝̺͈̞̟̙͖̗̍̑̏̽́̍̎͌͘̚ "

Whis " Hmm maybe it'd take longer for you to catch up to Vegeta and Goku. "

Y/n's aura then exploded sending Vegeta and Goku away but Whis just stood there, Vegeta and Goku then look at Y/n to see his power increasing Whis tried to knock him out again but Y/n caught Whis' hand.