𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

तुम्हे देख कर तो लम्हा भी ठहर जाए,फिर मेरी जान ये निगाह क्या चीज़ है

फिर मेरी जान ये निगाह क्या चीज़ है

________________________________________________________________________

Ridhika's POV.

After lunch, they all went to home and Me and Darshan went to office. He told me we had to hire new designers.

Now I was here finding some really good designers and also the materials to make our new designs. After searching for hours I finally found some designers, I'll mail them for job and wait for their answers.

I hope they response soon as we are already going slow right now, and markets are demanding our ornaments. If we won't give them new ornaments most of them will replace us, and I can't afford that much loss of my company.

Hah if I would have completed my studies then I would have been way more ahead of where I'm right now. I regret compromising my studies now. Ugh.

I shut off the laptop and checked the designs and corrected it a little bit where it was needed.

I heard a knock on my door as I told the person to come in. It was Dhara, one of my designer, but she has always been rude to me since I became the head of design department. So basically she has to work under me, which I guess she don't like. But who cares she likes or not?

She had some papers in her hand on which I asked " What are these? "

" These are the designs I have in my mind. "

" So many designs? "

" Yes. Just tell me if you like it or not. "

" Okay I will. "

And she went out. I put the papers aside.

Almost everything is sorted only the shelf is pending. In some time I organized the shelf too, but I found a book. It wasn't just a book, it was my journal. I used to write journal too. I used to write a lot. Writing is one of my most favourite things.

I flipped through pages, each page held different memory. Life was good back then. I stopped at one page, there were pictures of mine and Darshan's. I took all the pictures from it.

I put my journal on the top of the shelf and went to work again. I'll show this pictures to him later.

Next day

Ridhika's POV.

I rubbed my eyes as sunlight fell on my face. I hate waking up. I heard my door opening, it was mumma.

" You woke up already. " she said seeing me.

" Bacha go and freshen up and get ready also wear something traditional okay."