𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨

____________________________________________________________________

Ridhika's POV

I got ready for office. It was 9:00 already so picked up my things and stepped out of my room. I was about to get into my car but my phone tinged and it was Darshan's message that made my actions halted. I opened the chat.

" Are you at home? If yes then wait for me. I'm coming to pick you up. "

" Why are you coming to pick me up? "

" Because it's my duty to take care of my wife "

" Mr. Raval, I'm not your wife yet. "

" You are soon going to be my wife Ms. Mehta "

I just rolled my eyes at his text.

" Petite fille please don't roll that pretty eyes of yours. "

" Wait? How did you know I rolled my eyes? "

" Because I'm watching you.."

My eyes little widened as I looked up and found him at my front gate. I looked away and cursed under my breath.

He walked up to me and offered his hand. It's embarassing.

" Let's go? "

I pressed my lips together and nodded slightly, taking his hand. As previous times he opened the door and I sat inside.

He started the engine and we drive off to office. The soft music was playing behind but my mind was not in mood of this soft music, my mind is roaming around somewhere else, somewhere dark and bloody. I remembered somthing so I stopped the music and gazed at him.

" Darsh? "

He hummed in response. To be honest I hate when someone hums in response but that was not the matter of concern right now.

" You told me you are into mafia business right? "

He looked at me as his eyebrows crashed together.

" Yes so? "

" So you must know shooting, fighting and sword fighting and all that right? "

" Yes, I do. "

A smile appeared on my lips as I wondered about my fantasies.

" But why are you suddenly asking me that? "

" Because I want you to teach me all that. "

His eyes widened in amaze.

" Seriously Ridhika? I mean why? Do you want revenge on someone and want to kill them? "