V

Prince Michael seemed conscious of his figure enticing women cos he began to smile, revealing his set of fine white teeth and also swayed his hip a little to the left as he walked towards his seat. Every feminine eyes were fixated on him like a kind of a trance.
He was heading towards where I sat, didn't know why he was approaching me before I realized that there was an empty seat on my right-hand side. F**k no, was that where he always sat or it was just a coincidence. I quickly looked away to avoid his eyes from staring at mine.
The trance was broken the moment he sat down. Dinner seemed more lavish to me cos there was a wide variety of exotic foods I haven't tried before from wild boar to wild mangos, everything appeared like a fantasy to me but what seemed much more of a fantasy is , Prince Michael seated besides me.
I could hear the faint sounds of his breath as he inhaled and exhaled, the sound of his heartbeat which also was faint, the smell of his body upclose. Everything about him seemed to fancy me and I just envisage a horny image of his tongue having a tug of war with mine in my mouth.
He turned to look me in the eyes, I felt a strong pull into his.
I completely went blank, my thoughts simply dissipated.