Are you falling in love?

Note: I AM BACK🥳🥳. So- I had food poisoning😍 and I didn't see the outside world for 3-4 days. I am better now so I decided to write the next chapter. It's pretty long from the other chapters because jho bhi mere man mein aa rha tha i wrote it down😋💪(Whatever came into my mind I wrote it down). Also I am sorry for any grammar of spelling mistakes in this chapter.ENJOYYYY

*Ritika's POV*

"YOU?!?!"
We both screamed at each other.Oh god- NOT HIM!! I refuse to believe that HE is my neighbor........KABIR is my neighbor.

"Wow- So now you're just gonna stalk me like that bbygirl? Kabir said to me in his classic corny ass tone.
"Why in the world would I stalk you out of every-"
"See- I know I am hot but that doesn't give you the right to stalk me you know🤷‍♀️" He says as he cuts me off in the middle of my sentence.
"Kabir...NO. You are taking it in a wrong way and NO I am not stalking yo-"
"Abh main itna bhi Kuch khaas nhi hun yaar😋" He cuts me off AGAIN and just keeps on complementing himself and assuming that I am stalking him. Narcissistic bitch.

"Kabir-" I say trying to control my anger because he just cuts me off in the middle of my sentences and it's ANNOYING.
"Jho bhi tu soch raha Hai aisa Kuch nhi Hai. I didn't even know ki tu Mera neighbour hoga and-" (Whatever you're thinking- is not right. I didn't even know that you'll be my neighbour and-)
Just as I was about to explain myself, He Cuts me off...FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW. I don't even remember what he said because now I was annoyed and irritated by his behaviour. But I am damn sure he complimented himself again about how 'hot' and 'handsome' he is just to feed his ego.

~Oh how I wanted to punch that handsome face of his~

But this time...it was enough.
"Arrey, No need to defend yourself. I know my ho-" I shut him up with my hand on his lips, Restraining him from speaking any further.
"TU KABHI CHUP KAREGA? DUSRO KO MAUKA BHI DIYA KAR BOLNE KA" (Will you ever shut up? Give others a chance to speak too)

He was trying to speak something under my hand. I don't know..maybe trying to tell me to remove my hand from his mouth or maybe defending himself. But I couldn't take it anymore. He again was trying to say something which is a failure as it just turns out to be in-audible voices under my hand.
"CHUUUUUUP KAAAAR" I screamed at him.

Finally....FINALLY he shuts up. FINALLY I can speak.

I remove my hand from his mouth and he stands there with shock written all over his face. Eyes wide open and his lips parted a little.
Why is he shocked? Don't tell me a girl..or just anyone...has never screamed at him. Like PLEASE. He is the most annoying bug in my life...after Nandita ofc (SORRY ILY) and I had to put him in his place🤷‍♀️.

*Kabir's POV*

Am I dreaming? DID SHE-SHE- SHE JUST SHUT ME UP WITH HER HAND.....LIKE THAT?

See- I was always the dominant one in a relationship. Not sexually,but I would say generally.
I was the one who was in control.
Financially and everything.

But now, Meeting Ritika made me realise that I can be a little submissive too. She made my heart skip a beat. I used to think that I could maybe flirt with her casually, with no intentions of love. But Fuck- she's something.

Am I......Falling in love?
Is this what Love feels like?

I continue to stare at her with shock on my face because NO ONE except for Anirudh even DARED to touch me like that. But she did. She did.

"Bhai aisi shakal na bana jaise Maine teri property cheen li ho" (Stop making such a face which looks like as if i stole your property) She said making me get out of my dreamland. ( I don't even know if that's the right sentence💀)
"Oh- ahem- yeah" I said clearing out the awkwardness in the air.

"Tu kitna pagal Hai. ANYWAYS My mum sent me this for you guys as a little gift for the new neighbors. It's a basket full of Indian goods which I am sure you'll enjoy." She explains to me with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. How can she just stand there and look pretty? Unfair.

"Oh I am sure I'll enjoy it ;)" I said in my cheesy/corny ass tone to her to which she laughed back at.

Her laugh was like a melody to my ears. Does she look this pretty all the fucking time?
God truly did take time to make her.
Wait- what I am thinking. Back to earth Kabir.

I take the basket from her hands and open my front door a little wider with my foot so I could go inside. I bid my goodbyes to her and she goes back to her house.

I keep the basket on my kitchen counter and turn around just to see my mom standing with a smirk on her face.
"OH MY GOD- You scared me mom"
"Ahem- So Who was she😏?"
"Who was who?
"The girl on our front door😏"
"Ahh her? Nothing mom just a friend" I lied.....I definitely lied.

"Oh come on- she's not 'just a friend'.Main bhi kabhi teri umaar ki hi thi Beta. They way you look at her and the way you talk to her was definitely not 'just a friend' to me"
"Yeah yeah- Hold on- YOU HEARD OUR CONVERSATION? H-How long did you stand here for"
"Maybe since the bell rang. I was wondering what took you so long. Now I know😏😏"
"MOM PLEASE😭😭BYE" I ran to my room hiding my flushed face from my mom.
" I KNOW YOU ARE BLUSHING KABIR~" My mom screamed from behind as I finally reached my room and shut the door.

Yeah~ that was my mom, Kaavya. As her name suggests, She's really into poetry and shayaris. I would like to thank my mother for all the flirty genes she gave me😋. She's pretty cool and chill and has always supported me in every path of my life. Can't say the same for my dad tho.
My family is a bit complicated but that's for a another story.

I throw myself on to the bed, thinking about the whole 'conversation' I had with Ritika. Her hand on my mouth, her beautiful smile and her melodious laugh still playing in my head.

Am I turning into a Loverboy?
She definitely healed something she didn't break.