Morning Ritual

"MAA!! I am Late again!! Why didn't you wake me up this time.You know how stupid that alarm clock is!"

-Here we go again, Ritika ranting about how late she is too her mom and blaming her laziness on that poor alarm clock,which I am sure got hit by her twice💀-

"Oh hello Madam- not my problem that your lazy ass can't wake up. You woke up the whole colony with that loud alarm clock of yours!! And you didn't even budge!!"

-This is Rashmika(not mandanna💀), Ritika's mom orrr should I say her sister? Because everyone tends to mistake her as Ritika's sister. (Asli durghatnao par aadharit💀) She's that cool and super chill mom that we all wish for but she is strict at times when she needs to be. ESPECIALLY,when it comes to her daughter. Because at the end, she just wants her daughter to live a healthy and happy life :))

"Acha acha okay!! No need to scold me early in the morning- I need them ✨positive vibes✨" ALSO- what's for breakfastt~" she said with puppy eyes that could melt anyone's heart...except for her mom's tho-

"Chante? Kyu,khanne hai?" (Trans:-Slaps...why?wanna eat some?) Rashmika said with the most serious look in her eyes-

"HAHA- You know I was joking mom😍 Anyways so basicall-"
"Yeh subah subah itna shor KYUU???" (Trans:-why is their so much noise IN THE MORNING??)

-Ah! Here comes the head of the family Rohin, aka Ritika's dad. If you notice, all of their name starts with an 'R'. Well-you can say it's a kind of a 'family thing' and I can assure you- Ritika got the coolest one!

"Dekh lo apni Beti ko. Firstly,She woke up late for her school, Secondly, she is BLAMING ME FOR DOING SO?!?" (Trans for the first line:-Look at your daughter)
"ARREY? WHEN DID I BLAME YO-"
"ACHA BAS- Bhaut ho gya tum Maa-beti ka. Ritika bete,Aaj College Jane Ka plan nhi hai Kya?😍" (Trans:- OKAY ENOUGH- This mother and daughter duo won't stop fighting. Ritika darling, don't you wanna go to college today?😍) -Sarcasm was always in this family's blood.

"Y-yes papa,let's go" Said Ritika showing her toothy little awkward smile.
-just as they were about to walk out of that door,
"RITIKA- sun" Her mother called her to give her the piece of advice she had already heard a thousand times.
"Beta-you know I care for you and I am not quite updated with this world. Or tho or you know that I even respect all this they/them wale pronouns. Par beta- I know I am a little old fashioned in this thing but-"

"You will love a BOY and MARRY a BOY ONLY" Ritika completed her mom's unfinished sentence. "Haan Maa, I know! Chill out" 
-Now don't get me wrong,Not only was Rashmika a modern mummy from her clothes but she was a modern mummy from her thinking too! But this LGTBQ thing, really didn't grasp around her mind that well. She grew up with that classic, "A GIRL is supposed love a BOY and a BOY is supposed to love a GIRL" norm. And she surely wants her daughter to follow the same. We cannot even blame her because India really hasn't given that much limelight to the gay community as much as to the straight one. Now I know sone people don't support it and honestly it's okay. Different people,different opinions. But Ritika on the other hand, was quite..'unsure' of how she feels. And to be very honest- she didn't even care. All she wanted was get married JUST to eat that delicious food and wear those pretty lehengas😭👍.(us Ritika us)

"It's good that you know. And you better follow it🤨🫵" Said Rashmika with that obvious 'mom is commanding' wala face

"Yes motherr" she checks her the watch on her wrist and screams in panic "OKAY OKAY- I GOTTA GO NOW BYEEE~" she then vanished into thin air...WITH her dad.

"Uff-yeh ladki bhi na" (Trans:- God-This girl) "wait a second" Rashima then realises that Ritika forgotten her tiffin on the table...AGAIN

" RITIKAAAAAAAAAAAA"

-guess you could say it was her 'Morning Ritual'🤷‍♀️-