A 'Nice incident'

*RITIKA's POV*

I ran through the corridors of my college,running to the class which I was late for...AGAIN!!
"Oh god- That khadus (grumpy) teacher is definitely gonna kill me!" I muttered to myself. Then..it suddenly hit me, I HAD MY TEST TODAY!! And guess what- my Dumbass FORGOT ABOUT IT!!
That's when I started sprinting through the hallway...Running for my life. Just then I bumped against a hard and broad shoulder.

"DUDE?? ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT?? CANT YOU SEE WHERE YOU ARE GOING? Akal Ka aandha saala" Just then- I looked up to see his face and that's when my breath hitched a little. Who is this guy? Beautiful black hair,Playful looking eyes,Broad shoulder...which I just bumped too- He looks like the type of guy that goes to the  gym TWICE a DAY. Damnn

"Are you like..checking me out?" Said the guy standing in front of me. Acting like if he was Aishwarya Rai from Dhoom 2 (ifykyk).
"N-No dude- I am not a pervert" I said rolling my eyes on him.
"Better stop rolling that pretty eyes or I'll make them roll in some other way🤨"
-Di-did he just say that? OUT LOUD??TO ME?? And WHY DID MY HEART DID A LITLLE FLIP AT HIS WORDS? What's wrong with me-
"A-AYO? DUDE?? We just met bhai- Thoda tho lihaaj rakh😭"(Trans:- we just met dude- have some shame😭)

"Yo Kabir! Man let's go we're late for the class!" Said a mysterious voice behind me.
-Oh, So his name is Kabir. Chalo kam se kam naamkaran tho hua (Trans:- Oh-Anyways, atleast I got to know his name) Wait a second- I FORGOT I AM LATE FOR MY CLASS TOO-

"Kabiiir~" I said sarcastically. "Can you move aside please- l am already really late for my class and you are making me even more late."
"Okay-And?" He said nonchalantly.
DUDE- Is he serious right now? Khadus Sala-
"Bro? Can you just move aside?" I said and just as when I was about to push him, I slipped ON AIR!!! Oh god that must have been embarrassing 😭. I closed my eyes avoiding all the eyes looking at me and this dumbo KABIR.

I waited for the pain to arrive but..why can't I feel anything? Did I not just fall or was I hallucinating? Suddenly I opened my eyes seeing I did fell BUT ON FUCKING KABIR?!?! OH NO NO NO- AND WHY IS HE SMIRKING??
"Okay babygirl- I see your tactics😏. But- if you wanted to be on top of me- you could have just said it to my fac-"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PERVERT" I screamed at him. WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS? Some sort of maharaja(King) or what? And- Did he just assume I did this ON PURPOSE?? He defo needs therapy.

"I am a pervert? You are the one who is ~still on top of me by the way😏"
"I- HELP ME OUT" I can't with this man. And what is his jhingur sa friend doing here? Should he be helping us? Ugh! Him and his friends- all of them need therapy actually.

He finally helps me and look up just to see his friends LAUGHING at us? God! This day couldn't go more worse.
"Okay- So I don't really do this with anyone. You're the first girl btw so feel a little ✨special✨. D-do you mind me dr-dropping you to your class?"

*KABIR's POV*

Fuck- why did I stutter? And who even is she? Her beautiful doe eyes filled with innocence, Jet back hair, and that nakhre- Uff. I haven't seen her before? Is she new here?
"Y-yeah. Okay I guess?" She said with a little awkwardness in the air.

I started walking with her towards then class and then I noticed she was a awkward with me. Damn Kabir- you just met this chick and gave her the most awkward-est impression of yours. Do something!!
"Uhm- now that the class we were supposed to go to is over, whats your next class? I can drop you there" I said trying to make the first move.
"It's history" she replied without looking at me.
"Oh! Cool me too!" I exclaimed realising we both are classmates....which means I can spend more time with her ;).
"Can we walk a little faster? I don't wanna get late for THIS class for fuck sake"
"Oh- I can assure you we can go faste-" she stops me in my mid sentence with her eyes that screamed 'I am enough of your lames ass pickup lines💀'.

This meeting sure was a little awkward but meeting her was a 'Nice incident' I must say🤷‍♀️