14 and pregnant Chapter 1

I'm Kayla Harper.
I'm 14 pregnant 
As I stared at that two little lines my life was over. I was only 14 my boyfriend will kill me and not help me. I looked in the mirror and pulled up my shirt to look at my stomach I was already fat I couldn't see nothing but fatness and my scars. I had to be 2 months pregnant that was the only time me and Keith did it, if you know what I mean. I ran out of my room to the living room. My friend was here to bring me to school. I was in 8th grade. "Hey Kay" Liz said. Liz is like my best friend. "Hey lizzie" I said "what's wrong" "nothing" " Kayla stop we been best friend since 5th grade I know something is up" she sad getting a little mad. "I tell you in the at school is you mom driving us or you dad?" "Mom"
When we got at school I saw Keith. But Liz had a different thing on mind. "Kayla Lynn what's wrong something is up I need to know! You saw Keith and is acting different!" "Liz I-I'm preg-pregnant." I could see in her eyes she was shocked. I leave and went up to Keith. "Babe" I said as he kissed me softly. "Yes baby girl" after I stopped blushing "babe I have to tell you something... I--I'm pregnant" he stared for a while. "Kayla how... I can't believe... I....really" "ya" "but Kayla you have to stop downgrading your self" I looked at him ans shook me head. His face turned pale. "Kayla" "sorry." I see why I needed to stop for the baby. "Ok I will Im gonna go. hang out with you nerdy friends" he kissed me deeply and I went over to Liz "let's go to class"
***Keiths's POV***
When Kayla told me she was pregnant I was happy but scared we are only 14  we can't take care of a baby. What will happen where would we live. I'm going to try to be a good dad. But I may not. After school Kayla came over. "Ok so what are we going to do kayla." I asked her. I was scared i didnt know what to do. I want her to keep the baby but if she doesnt want to im not going to force her. "I dont know! Keith its stressful!" "Kayla please be careful, Dont get to stressed babygirl he or she can not get hurt in there it's growing." "I know, Ill try baby thank you" She said as she placed her and on her stomach. I couldn't help my self I leaned in and just kissed her. I don't know why but when she pulled away she said "I promise".
***Kayla's POV***
"When should I tell my family" I know I need to tell my mom, but I don't know how. Like hey mom I'm pregnant at 14. No I need a different way "idk tell them when you are ready but before 4 months" my mom text me saying it's time to came home. Ohh no. "I got to go babe see you tomorrow".
At home my mom made dinner it was already 8:30. After dinner i started talking to my big brother Bradley "brad I need to talk to you alone" he is 18 and way over protective. He is like my best friend. I tell him everything that happens."Brad I have to tell you something but don't tell no one." He looked like he was confused. "Ya sure tell me everything" I brought him in my room. "Ok.. Sit down please" he sat down and I said as I pulled out the pregnancy test "brad I'm pregnant" I said as I showed I'm the test

*****Athurs note*****

Hey yall, Im working on a new part now! Hope you injoy!

**3/17/17**