14 and pregnant Chapter 2

There was a long pause. Bradley stared at the test in shock.. I looked at the one yellow wall in  my room... 

"Bubba! i'm sorry" i said in tears after a while.

"Kayla!" He said grinding his teeth trying not to cry "How the FUCK could you let this happen" 

'Bubba please! It was one time i fucked up. Im sorry!" I slowed down my crying.

"Kayla, Is it Keith? Ill kick his ass i swear" He had his hands in fists, he was scaring me..

"Yes" I broke out in tears. "Please dont hurt him!!" I couldnt let Brad hurt Keith i couldnt!! He is the father to my baby how could i let my brother hurt him. I started to pinch my wrist... I used to self harm and brad hated it. Brad slightly hit my hand and it kinda hurt. He wasnt happy  that i did that. "Kayla Lynn Damnit! You got to cut that shit out!" i chuckled.. I know its know funny but i said "literally" He laughed but was tense. He pulled me down on his lap. I was going to stand up but he grabbed me back and said "Your not fat shut up." He started lightly bouncing hes legs and put his hand over my stomach. He just started staring at it. He smiled a little bit then frown as he looked up at me.

 ***Bradley's POV***                                                                                                                                                             I didnt know what to do when she told me she was pregnant. My first thought what to kill Keith, her baby daddy. I saw Kayla crying and felt so bad. Then i saw her pinch her wrist and lost it. I knew Kayla self harmed. She stopped and didnt do it anymore it so i let it go. But when i seen her pinch her wrist and thinking of the baby i lost is. You dont understand how hard it was not to cry. I lightly slapped her hand i didnt mean to hurt her, I just wanted her to stop. I told her she needs to cut it out and she laughed. It was kinda funny in a bad way. i pulled her on my lap and pulled her back when she tried to get up. I placed my hand on her stomach. 'Im going to be an uncle' i thought. Then it made me thing.. How are we going to tell my mother and step dad. My real dad we dont have to worry about. He beat her when she has five then left. That was hard to watch, it explains why im so protective now. And how are we going to tell our 4 year old brother Trezdyn.? How?!? God i want to kill Keith!. Kayla has been thro to fucking much for this! Shes been beat by our father and her ex boyfriend Kayleb! Now pregnancy! He is going to be dead! I look at kayla and frown. 

"D-Did you tell Keith" I stuttered

"Yes bubba i did, He said he wants to stay. He told me to stop with the downgrading and everything. I loves us already" Shes said, she was happy and smiling when she was saying it. I couldnt help but smile. I love when shes happy. But what if Keith leaves when it gets hard. Like when it gets out, When the baby is born. 

"Kayla, You know i Keith ever leaves you i will be right here, Right damn beside you!" I said in a funny voice to make her smile. She laughed. I laughed with her as my hand was on her stomach

***Kayla's POV***                                                                                                                                                                  "We have to tell mom" He said looking down at my belly "For yours and the babys heath" He looked really worried.

"Oh bubba i know, But i dont know how, or when, and i dont want to be alone" I said my eyes filling with tears. He wiped my eyes then said

"Ok KayaKay look, Lets go out there now she is doing dishes she'll stop if it is important. A-and tell her how she told me shes pregnant 'Musta atin a watermelon seed'" I laughed, I forgot thats how she told brad she was pregnant. He moved me to the side of the bed and got up. He took my hand and lead me out of my room. My mom was doing dishes. Brad let go of my hand and pointed to our white leather couch. I sat down and he went to mom, about a minute later the water turned off and they started walking walking to the couch. 'im going to get sick' i thought. As they sat down Bradley took my hand and my mom looked at us very worried.

"Go ahead babygirl, Im here' Brad said i moved closer to him. 

"Mom.." I said. She looked at us even more worried "I-i. I-im.. I must have atin a watermelon seed" i said really fast holding back tears. 

"Shes pregnant" Brad said.

*****Athurs Note*****

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! More will be up when i have time

**3/22/17**