14 and pregnant Chapter 3

"What?!?" My mom said. 

"Mommy im sorry!" I kinda yelled, I am really scared i want to cry again. I'm terrified. I turned around into Brads chest and he held me there for a while. i heard my mom crying it turned around.

"Mommy im sorry" i said. I really ment it. I didnt mean to get pregnant. It scared me I cant be a mother! I can barley take care of myself! LET ALONE A BABY! I looked at her and started to cry. She graped my hand and looked me in the eyes. I leaned more back on Bradley.

"Kayla, Im very disapointed.. But we can deal with that later" She took a quick pause and i nodded my head. "Do you know what you want to do with the baby? Keep it or put it up because i am not letting you abort it and i know you wouldnt want to." Me and my mom are both against abortion, Its just something both of us never liked.

"Mommy i dont want to give it up. I barley know it but i love it so much!" I said pulling my hand back and placed it on my stomach.

"Kayla Ill be here for you no matter what, If you want to keep it, it will be hard but worth is trust me. If you want to give up your baby ill be there. Who is the father? Is it Keith?" She said, She is talking a-lot but i see why. Her 14 year old daughter is pregnant. 

"Yes, The father is Keith, And before you ask just like Brad did, I did tell him. He wanted to stay for me and the baby mom, He loves us." I have been with him for over a year and a half, And he wants to stay for us. 

"You have a while to think about what you want to do. How far are you..? How many times did you do it? And When is the last time you got you period?"

"About three months ago, Jan 10th. And I-im not sure... I-Im sorry" I said. Today is 3/30 I was being honest its what i need right now. She shook her head, She was really disappointed.

"Im going to call the doctors tomorrow in the morning before you go to school. Your about 4 months we need to get you check on like now. Ill see when i can make a doctors appointment. Tell Keith when it is and ask if he wants to come." She says I looked at the clock and it was about to be 10. My mom looked right after i did. I yawned i been more tired lately, Might be the pregnancy. 

"Thank you guys" I said looking at both of them

"Anytime babygirl" Brad replied.

"I'm here for you Kay" My mom said. Then she added "You guys go to bed y'all have school tomorrow. It,ll be Friday, Be happy!" She said with i smile on her face. We all stood up and hugged each other. Brad placed his hand on my stomach and said "I love you angel" My mom was hesitant with it but rubbed my stomach and said "Grandma will be here for you." We hugged each other once again then i went in my room. I heard brad and mom talking but i turned around in my bed cuddled my dog, Fuzzy and texted Keith because he been blowing up my phone. 'Sorry baby i been busy i told brad and he was mad but understanding and loving he mad me tell my mom and she is disappointed but supported of us... She is going to call the doctors tomorrow in the morning before school to make an appointment... Im sorry baby I love you so so much, Thanks fro not getting mad' i send it then got cuddled up with my blankets and Fuzzy. I heard my phone go off but was falling asleep and to tired to move. Not even a minute after i was passed out. 

****Authors note****

I think it is going good so far! Ill keep writing i am really liking this story! Comment and rate please!

**3/23/17**