14 and pregnant chapter 5

"Your about 13 weeks and 5 days pregnant,  Soon you should feel your little one move" Dr. Jones said. He was my moms doctor when she was pregnant with my little brother Trezdyn. Keith looked at me, it looked like he was about to cry. Keith's mom, leona looked at me and grabed my hand. My mom was taking pictures. Keith looked at me then at the doctor then back at me. When he looked back at the doctor he spoke.

"Is there any way we can find out the gender of our baby?" He asked while he proudly said 'our baby' 

"Well yes, Sir there is. It might not be 100% correct we'll have to do that later in the pregnancy. But i could look and guess if its what you and the mother want." He said. Keith then looked at me and smiled. He really wanted to know the gender so i just let it happen. I nodded then he looked back to the doctor. 

"Its a GIRL!" He said. And right when he said it Leona bursted out in tears. She had the biggest smile on her face. She looked and me, Keith then my mother. My mom was really happy staring at me and Keith. I always wanted a little girl so i was really happy. Keith was... Crying...

***Keith's POV**

When i found out we might be having a little girl. I was so fucking happy i cant even explain. I even started crying I know Kayla wanted a baby girl. I would love the baby no matter what. "I have a daughter" I said in my head "Im a father to a beautiful daughter." I looked around the room and everyone was happy. This is how life was meant to be. My mom is tears with the biggest smile on her face. Kaylas mom was taking pictures. Kayla's face was so beautiful she was so happy you could tell..

After the doctors appointment my mom wanted use to go shopping. Kayla's phone went off and it was a message from her bestfriend 'Look Kayla im sorry My mom asked if you are pregnant she seen your little bumb "Behind your fatness" she said... Anyways i cant be your friend anymore im sorry..' Then i was staying the night at Kayla so I need clothes for tomorrow. When my mom pulled onto her street to drop us off her old best friend was outside. Her and her mom. Kayla tears up.. she sees stevie now... Megan, Stevies mom was yelling at kayla. "You stupid fat slut have an abortion that thing will be the span have Satan," When we got out of the car Kayla went into her room crying.

(Hey yall! Sorry its been a while i been busy. There is about to be a time jump!)