1

It's dark. I don't know where I am. I can feel the walls closing around me as I begin to panic. I slam my bodies against every wall when...

*WHAM!*

"Gah!" I scream, falling to my knees. "Where... am I?"

I fell into a classroom. I look behind me to see 2 open lockers. I look ahead of me and see a girl in s purple dress. Her skin was a bit darker than mine, and short crimson hair. She seemed startled, and turned around to see me.

"Oh, I see I'm not alone?" She says.

As I get a closer look at her, she has thinck black lipstick and her bangs cover her eyes.

"Wh-where are we?" I question, struggling to get to my feet.

"Some sort of... school, it seems," She smiles my way. "Ah, parden me! What's your name?"

"I'm Hikari Hina, Ultimate Parkourist. And you?" I respond.

"I'm Juniper Lee, Ulimate Botanist! Pleasure to meet you, Hikari."

"You too, Juniper. And please, call me Ari."

"Got it, Ari!"

Her energy level doesn't match mine at all. She was hyper and loving, while I'm reserved and quiet. She seems nice, though. Maybe, just maybe, I can make another friend?

Suddenly, a loud yell came from the final, closed locker.

"Get me the FUCK outa here!" A girl's voice radiates from the locker.

She falls out, her body flailing to the ground with a scream.

"Goddamn, it was cramped in there!" She wipes her yellow skirt off before noticing us. "Ah, looks like a couple of fellow bitches. Sup! I'm the one, the only, Mirai Tomota, the Ultimate Fashion Designer! Bahaha!"

"I'm Juniper Lee, Ultimate Botanist! This is Ari, the Ultimate Parkourist!"

"Let the woman speak for hersel-" Mirai begins.

"I'm Non-Binary, actually. Heh, they/them and all." I timidly interupt her.

"Ah, cool! I'm a Demigirl myself! Nice to meet a fellow queer!" Mirai's gruff voice belts, almost in a mocking way.

"Oh, quite interesting! I identify as a female, but I'm actually Bisexual!" Juniper perks up.

"Cool, I'm a lesbian." I respond.

"Pansexual, here!" Mirai laughs.

"Great! Hope we can all be friends!" Juniper laughs back.

Suddenly, a black and white bear shows up to greet us.

"Phuhuhu! I'm the one and only Monokuma! I'm here to govern over your High School Killing Game! Meet your 13 other classmates then meet up in the auditorium for explanations!" His high, annoying voice screams.

"Killing?" I cry. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?!"

Before I can get an answer, the bear runs away into another classroom.

"The hell? I'm supposed yo kill people? Fuck to that, I'm staying alive and not committin' any murders!" Mirai retorts.

"Well, you heard the bear. Let's go meet people." I say.

"Got it!" Mirai stuck her thumb up at us.

The dark room was lightened with the click of the door. As we step into the hallway, A boy with black hair covering the same eye that my purple hair covers on my own head, runs up to us.

"I thought I was the only one out! I'm Jacob, Ultimate Journalist. Now, who are you 3?"