C1~Daily Life 3

*A/N: Sorry this was rushed because I don't know what to write.

Also the topic on liking Junie doesn't really get talked about until end of the chapter because I have to write this now.

TW: Ari has a panic attack and swears a lot*

My thoughts of loving Junie fade and get put into a seperate part of my mind, and another subject is brought up. I get a sudden sense of dread over what I have just done. I harmed someone. How could I be so stupid? I swore to him that I would never harm someone unless I or someone else I loved was hurt.

Suddenly, I fall to the ground in a coldsweat.

"Ari?" Junie says, concerned.

My headt pounds in my ears. My throat hurts, and feels like it's closing in. Waves of panic and fear brushed my mind as tears begin to fall out my eyes. My mouth is wide open, trying to get the smallest bit of air to travel through my lungs so I can breathe and stay alive. My hand shakingly grasps my chest as I gasp for any peice of air I can get.

"Ari! Are you ok? Can you hear me?" Junie rushed up to me, grabbing my shoulder.

"I'm sorry I hury him!" I burst. "I didn't mean to forget your rules! I was csught in the heat of the moment! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!"

"Who are you sorry to?" Junie questioned, rubbing my back.

"Him!" I say, pointing at no one.

"I think they're just overreacting or something. Calm down," Reo whines. "We still have to explore the library!"

"Reo! That's no way to handle someone having a panic attack!" Tomoka retorts with a shocked look. "Ari, are you ok sweety?"

"No no, God no! I need to see him! He told me not to hurt people, yet I did! Fuck!" I shout, not loud enough for others outside the library to hear.

"Who's he?" Junie continues rubbing my back.

"I need to get out and find him!" I disregard Junie's question.

"Nanashi, Reo, Keiko, Tomoka let's leave those 2 together. We can go to the dorms and check those out until they're done in here." Raketsu suggests.

"Gladly. I don't want Ari to feel bad with all of us watching." Tomoka agrees, leading the other 4 out.

This left me and Junie like he suggested. My breathing gets harder and heavier as my mind circles. I can't tell Junie about him yet. I just need to see him before I can tell her. I grasp my other hand to my chest, layering it on top of my first hand. My nails dig into my hand, leaving sratch marks. And then, I let out a huge scream.

"Shhh, it's ok. You don't need to tell me right now. Breathe in for me," Junie whispers.

I reluctantly agree, and turn around to look at her.

"That's it! In on 1... 2... 3... out on 1... 2... 3..." She repeats as I breathe in during those seconds.

I start to feel tired, and lean into Junie.

"Good, you can rest now," Junie pats my head.

"Th-thank you." I sniff, blubbery.

"Now, love, shall we meet up with the others again?"

"N-not yet. I like c-cuddling like this. It's comfy."

"Cuddling, hm? Interesting word. But I don't mind cuddling with you, you're cute."

"Y-you are too."

Shit. Did I just say that?

"Hm. Thank you. You're voice is adorable, Ari."

"Th-thank you. You t-too."

"I lo-"

Suddenly, the moniter in the room switches on to Monokuma saying, "Everyone meet in the cafeteria for a large meeting! It's urgent!"

"I guess we have to go to that..." I say, wiping my face.

"It's ok. We can talk and hang out more later." She responds, pulling me into a hug and standing up.

And now, we walk out of the room, past Michael who is still on the floor whining, and ip the stairs. We turn right and head towards the bathrooms. Then we take another right, and end up in the hallway thst leads to the cafeteria. We open it to shouts.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Mirai shouts at Amy.

"Whatever I want, Tomota." Amy responds.

Oh god, another fight. Time to prepare myself.

A/N: I'M SO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT I HAD TO GET THIS CHAPTER OUT BECAUSE IT'S A SEGWAY TO THE MOTIVE

OK BYE