Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A/n: You're reading from Gojo's pov now!🙈

Anything in italics (like this) is Gojo thinking/talking so make sure you look out for that.

(Channeling inner gojo🔵🫦🔵🤞🏻)

School was over for the day and my friends and I had just got home. We all took a shower one after the other and collectively went back to our living room to relax and unwind in the couch.

Nanami was chilling on his phone, Dante was on the game per usual and I was just laying on the couch.

A/n: Their living room🛋️✨

"I'm hungry as hell. Y'all trynna order some take out?" I say.

Dante: "Depends. What you boutta get?" He says while keeping his eyes on the game.

"I was thinking Chinese. We haven't had some in a while ngl."

Dante: "aight cool."

After hearing Dante's response I bring my gaze to Nanami and ask "What you think Nanamin?"

Nanami: "That's fine with me. And didn't I tell you to stop calling me that?"

"Well I like that name so deal with it"

Nanami: "whatever." He says and sighs.

Fast forward to about 15 minutes later, the food finally arrived and I was the first to pick it up. I placed it in the kitchen on the counter.

A/n: The kitchen 🍽️✨

The foods pleasant aroma filled the room making me think about sniffing the bag

The foods pleasant aroma filled the room making me think about sniffing the bag. Although the smell was good I resisted temptation and left it alone.

A/n: LMFAO THIS IS EXACTLY SOMETHING MY FATASS WOULD DO.💀

"Guys come get y'all food!" I yell.