Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A/n: You're back to y/n's pov now! 😙
This chapter will be a little longer than usual and don't play the song yet!💕

October 8th
It's 5 in the morning and the sun was beginning to rise. It was a Friday and it was almost time for you and your friends to leave for school. But this time you were the first one up.

A/n: just in case y'all needed a reminder of what your room looks like😌

You got up out of bed and decided you were going to get ready first before you woke Bri and Nyla up

You got up out of bed and decided you were going to get ready first before you woke Bri and Nyla up. You went straight to the bathroom with your phone and speaker so you could play some music.

When you entered the bathroom and stood in front of your mirror you realized that your bonnet fell off. Your hair was a mess and your wig was lifting a little.

A/n: If ykyk. This shi be the worst.💔

Y/n: "Aw shit my hair is a mess now. Why can't this bonnet ever stay on!" You complained.

You opened up the bathroom drawer and grabbed the necessities.

Your hot comb, wax stick, hair brush, head band, curling iron, tail comb, got2b spray, hair glue, edge control and your edge brush.

Y/n: "I'm gon be here a while so I might as well play some music." You say while untying your hair.

You grab your phone off the counter and open up Spotify to play some summer walker.

You click the play button and put your phone down.

A/n: you can play it now!🎧💕

You begin to brush your hair until all the knots were gone. Then you put the down the brush and picked up your wax stick along with your tail comb. You made a side part and used some of the wax to lay it down.

You then picked up the hot comb and combed through the root of your hair which was where you applied the wax, and combed it downwards. Next you picked up your curling iron and made several curls until you were satisfied.

When you were done curling your hair you picked up Your hair glue and got2b spray then reapplied them under your wig. You then put on the head band and let it stay on for a few minutes.

You used this time to brush your teeth and apply some makeup. When you were done you took off the headband and sighed in relief from the cause of pain on your ears no longer being there.

Then lastly you did your edges and you were finally done.

A/n: The finished product 😘