Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Gojo: "I told you it was a crazy idea." He says after seeing you still in shock.

You finally managed to snap out of your temporary shock and respond.

Y/n: "A couple? Be so for real. How could we be a couple when we barely know each other!"

Gojo: "We don't actually have to be a couple. We would just pretend. It not like we're gonna be together all the time anyways. It'll just be for the party."

Y/n: "Nuh uh. Find somebody else to do it?"

Gojo: "Whyy? We're already partners in school so I'm pretty sure no one will be surprised that we're together."

Gojo: " And you're pretty nice so I cant imagine doing this with anyone else."

You began to feel flustered after hearing what was seemingly a compliment towards you from Gojo.

Y/n: "Boy stop!" You say hiding your embarrassment. "This is still crazy."

Y/n: "You can't say anything to convince me other-"

Gojo: "I'll pay you."

Y/n: "What?!" You say after stopping yourself.

Gojo: "I said I'll pay you."

Y/n: "No I heard what you just said."

Gojo: "So then what's the issue?"

Y/n: "You can't be serious. Do you hear what you're saying right now?"

Gojo: "Yes. It's not THAT crazy. Celebrities do it all the time."

Y/n: "Well we ain't celebrities."

Gojo: "I meannn I could be a celebrity. I don't know about you though."

Y/n: "Boy bye. You trippin. We are NOT doing this."

Gojo: "Oh well. I tried."

Y/n: "yeah you really tried it."

Gojo picks up his phone to check the time. It was 6pm and getting dark outside.

He looks back up at you and says "let's get you home."

Y/n: "I can get home on my own. No thanks."

Gojo gets up out of the couch and throws back on his hoodie. He puts his car keys in his pocket and grabs your arm forcing you out of the couch to go with him.

Y/n: "Excuse me?!?" You say trying to pull yourself away from him.

Gojo: "You shouldn't be going outside by yourself this late.

Y/n: "But im grow-"

"I don't care if you're grown. I'm taking you home whether you like it or not."

He continued pulling you across the living room by your arm until the two of you make it to the elevator.

He clicked on the button with the number one on it and the doors shut.

He finally let your arm go and you stood there in silence waiting to get to the first floor. You had your arms crossed annoyed at how demanding he was just now.

The two of you finally reach the first floor and the doors open but Gojo stops you with his arm before you exit.

Gojo: "Are you actually gonna come with me or do I need to grab you again?"