1 big happy family

It had been 6 months since the incident. Honestly life had really been looking great for us all. Tom was still racing with the gang. But i was still number one even though i had stopped racing just till the baby's born. Turns out i was pregnant and i learned some things about my family i didn't know was possible. We turned a spare room in the mansion to a baby room it was pink we were having a little girl. We chose the name Arela it means angel and she was my angel. Me and Tom finally decided to get married. I took his last name now my name is Celia kaulitz and our daughters name with be Arela marie kaulitz it has a ring to it. I walked into the nursery and scanned the walls the beautiful decor the diamonds lining the walls. The clothes laid out for the baby when she is born they were pink and white with sparkles. I couldnt have asked for a better life. Tom walked into the room and hugged me from behind as we both looked at the room sunlight shining through the big window on the wall. He kissed my cheek and looked at me. My brown curls had grown back and my hair was longer then ever. i had a bow tied into the back of my hair as i wore a pink baby doll dress with a white bow on the back. "you ready to go see the guys?" tom said as i looked at him. he was wearing baggy black pants and a white baggy top. I gave him a pink bandana and he had that on. "im ready" i said smiling and kissing him he grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room and i turned around and looked one last time at the nursery and my heart fluttered. i had everything ide ever wanted in life and our love is automatic. 

𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭