reversed roles!?! wowzers!

time for my friendie Wendie to be the alpha! 

Made for- Maddie cause I love her! :33

*Being the edge lord I am... I slowly walk down the empty sidewalk, only me and the moonlight can be seen*

"I walk a lonely road... the only road that I can be on... don't know where to go...but it's only me and I walk alone..." *I sing to myself in my amazing singing voice that I never told anyone about... I'm so mysterious no one gets me..*

Suddenly I hear a deep unsettling voice come from the alleyway I'm walking past..*

"Is that a omega I see.." *a tall creepy fat discord moderator looking man walks up to me before dragging me into the alleyway pinning me to a wall!* 

"let me go fatty mc fatter son, I'm not into cows!" *i screech at the male, he only licks his lips at my hot hourglass figure below him*

"My.. my... so.. pretty..."

*I let out a growl but that only makes him laugh* "fine I didn't want to do this.."

"And what are you gonna do you little omega~"

"DADDYYYYY WADDIEEEE!!!" *i howl out, but after a few seconds nothing happens*

"Pffttt that's all? Call for you 'daddy'? Pathetic."

....

*Suddenly.. black fog begins to form and a dark figure emerges from the entrance of the alleyway...*

"ALPHA DADDY!!"

 *I yell out at you seeing your tall hot muscular figure walk towards me protectively*

"Who is this nerd kitten?"

 *you point to the male who backed away upon seeing how tall and huge you were, even he was blushing at how hot you were* 

"i-i-i- ill get going now!" 

 *he then try to run off but you grab the collar of his shirt pulling him back* 

"how DARE you try and touch my kitten and then THINK I would like you go unharmed..?"

 *you say menacingly as you glare down at his shaking figure*

"im sorry dude she is just so hot!" * he admits looking away ashamed, thats when you punch him square in the jaw knocking him right out*

 "ah! You're so strong alpha daddy!" 

*I say as I run up to you hugging you from behind*

 "let's go kitten... I'll never let another person even lay a finger on you..your MINE...." *you tell me in your hot deep romantic voice, as we walk out of the alleyway together into the darkness.*

if you guys have any more ideas let me know! also recommend therapist, I think im not mentally ok after making things like this. :3