part one (1,2,3 combined)!! 🌸😻

-this was sent to my friend btw, she almost blocked me :3 -

K..k...kitten.... W-w-what are you d...dd..doing.....? 

*I slowly lean towards you and grab your shoulders my long dangerous alpha claws scratching you* 

"how dare you talk to someone other than ME...." 

*a low deep growl emits from my throat* "if you do that again..." 

*I back away from you letting your shoulders go, my hands falling to my side as my eyes turn a bright red in anger* 

"I WONT GO THIS EASY ON YOU!"

 *I let my evil alpha side win as I pounce at you attacking you before I finally realize what I'm doing and stop, slowly backing away from your damaged bleeding state*

 "k..kitten.... I-I-I-... I'm so sorry... I...I didn't mean... I swear....I-" 

*begins to tear up* "IM SO SORRY KITTEN...!" *i cup my face in my hands sobbing... how could I hurt my kitten witten cutie patootie...* 

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry...-" 

I keep repeating at I cry, but then you slowly embrace me in a hug, calming me down, my strong amazing alpha ears resting/twitching at the touch*

 "I'm so sorry do you forgive me kitten.." 

*you nod you head yes cutely*

 "let's get you fixed up... I won't ever let my anger win again..."

 *my huge tails starts to wag as we hold hands and walk into the sunset together romantically* 

btw there are probably a TON. of spelling and grammar mistakes if you like to correct people then be my guest and correct me! :3

now onto the second one I sent to her

*were back at my wolf cave and I lay your damaged body on a rock*

 "I'm so sorry once again kitten.. it's just I got a little... jelly..."

 *blushes in embarrassment at admitting it. You tell me it's ok and fall asleep. I smile sinisterly as I turn into my alpha wolf form, sniffing the ground (and that dumpy-) to find who you were talking to. I run around the whole town before stoping at a rich persons house, but nothing stops the alpha, so I burst through the door baring my teeth at the male standing before me.*

 "HOW DARE YOU TALK TO MY KITTEN!!"

 *I run at him as he screams and pee pees his pants in fear*

 "RAAAHHHHH" 

*I let my demon/alpha/bad boy/emo/baddie/evil/dark side out and murder him brutally. Once done I stare down at his dead body smiling happily to myself*

 "next time... know your place you weakling.." 

*i walk off into the moonlight, making my way back to my alpha cave of mine* 

"kitten daddy is back!" 

*I turn back into my half human/half wolf/ half demon/ half angel form and sit down next to your resting form giving you a kiss on your small petite head*

 "rest well my kitten witten pookie wookie snookims bbg..."

*I shut my eyes and fall asleep right next to you, a smile on my face* 

NEXT ONE!! 

*a day later*

"how could you!" *you scream at me* "WHAT DID I DO?" "YOU KILLED HIM!"

 *we get into a screaming match about the man I killed*

 "GRRR ITS NOT MY FAULT KITTEN!" 

"THAT WAS MY DAD!"

 "..."

"Fr?" 

"YES?!"

 "My bad kitten..." 

*you slap me hard across the face leaving a red mark on my cheek*

 "ITS OVER FIND A NEW KITTEN!"

 *I watch as my storm out of my cave, tears falling from my eyes*

 "n..no... kitten..."

*years later*

*im now emo with black hair covering half of my face and all black clothes. I'm sitting outside of my cave crying for the 489089 time today about my kitten witten pookie wookie bbg pookie bear hunny sugar cake pie*

 "why do good girls like bad guys...."

 *i sing to myself before I spot something in the distance making my perk up and begin to growl in protectiveness over my cave, the only other person allowed being my kitten*

 "WHO DARE COMES TO THE ALPHA?"

"Daddy it's me... kitten.."

"K..k...k...k...k....k...kitten....?"

*I begin to sob as I run to you embracing your petite small body in my arms*

 "YOU LEFT ME YOU BAKA!"

 *yell at you angry but I don't let go scared you will leave me again...* 

"I'm so sorry papi... it won't happen again I just.. can't live without you daddy waddie.." *I sniff and wipe the tears from my eyes* "pwomise..?"

 "I promise alpha.."

*I grab your hand tightly leading you to my cave... no.. our cave..* 

erm... that was my favorite one I made so uh yeah! :3

next part will be posted like  quite literally in a few seconds so yeah! :DDD

DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBED UWU (I hate myself so much)