A Few Years Later

A/N: This is the last chapter of this book! It's been a crazy and amazing ride, thank you all for the support!

After the Dome Tour and their new comeback Rockstar, Sam and Felix decided to take a break from the group activities. Everyone was very supportive because they all knew that the couple wanted to start a family.

While the couple finally moved out of their dorms and got a small studio apartment near the company, they finally settled down and moved her dogs in. They took care of them so they can get ready to try and take care of a baby.

Sam and Felix were sitting in their living area, with a computer and camera, ready to start a live. They sat next to each other, smiles on their faces as they watched the fans start to file in.

"Good morning, STAY!" Sam exclaimed.

"We decided to do this live to announce something really important to us," Felix smiles.

"As you know the both of us took a break from our band so we can try and expand our family. We've been married for a few years so we thought we were ready,"  Sam said.

Sam grabbed the baby onesie from behind their couch and held it out in front of them. So many comments flooded in about how they were excited for a baby STAY and how they are going to be good parents. Smiles were on both of their faces and they couldn't be happier of all the support they were getting.

Felix's phone starts to ring out of nowhere and he looks at the caller ID.

"It's Channie-Hyung," He said hiding his smirk.

He answers it quickly before it went to voicemail.

"YAH! Lee Felix, when were you going to tell us you were having a baby?" He asked.

"We just found out! We were going to tell you after the live, we didn't expect you to be watching," Sam answered.

"Well congrats! I'm gonna be an uncle!" Hyunjin screamed.

The couple laughed at their friends antics."We're sorry you weren't the first to know,"

"It's okay, we understand," Lee Know said.

"Enjoy the rest of you live!" Jeongin said excitedly.

Chan hung up and the couple continued to talk to stays for a few more minutes. After a while Felix turned off the camera and shut the computer before putting everything up.

He sat back down on the couch, next to Sam, who was watching a random TV show. He pulled her legs to rest on his lap and placed his hand on her flat stomach. He smiles as she places her hand on top of his. He rubs his thumb over he clothed stomach as he thought about the baby they were going to have in a few months.

"Are you excited?" Felix suddenly asked.

"I'm excited, but also nervous," Sam admitted.

"That's understandable,"

"Are you excited?"

"Of course I am. We've been wanting a child for a while and now we finally are going to have one,"

Sam leans forward and places a soft kiss into his lips. His warm hand placed its self against her cheek and allowed themselves to just bask in their company. They pull away after a few seconds and Felix places a tender kiss to her forehead.

"Thank you for giving me a family," He said softly.

"Thank you for loving me for this long," She smiled.

They spent the rest of their night tangled up in each others arms. Cuddling and watching random shows that seemed appealing and just enjoying the time of quiet before they have a baby crying at all hours of the night.

They won't have it any other way though because this is what they wanted for years now. They're still happy that they will be able to join Stray Kids in their activities after having the baby. Everyone is also excited to finally have some time off from their schedules while Sam is pregnant.

It's going to be a while ride, but everyone is looking forward to all the chaos that might happen.

A/N: And that's a wrap for Stray Kids 9th member!! I'm so happy at how this book turned out, I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!