C.15

Karen's House

"Zac, what are you doing here?" Karen said she and the baby were leaving out the door.

"Um Yeah I need to talk to you about this back child support and talk about getting a DNA test" Zac said.

"Zac I would lie about something like this? Why are you letting your bitch feed you lies about me?" Karen asked becoming pissed.

"WOAH WOAH! Watch that bitch word, two Fatima not feeding me nothing I'm not paying for a child or giving you child support until I know for sure she's mines. Pause didn't you sleep with Aaron and Rico the same week as me"

"Zac I slept with them one time Remember we got busy in my car and then in my salon" Karen said with a smile reminiscing on her and Zac's fuck sessions.

Annoyed and thinks to himself, "Damn I fucked up bad by getting into this relationship with her god must be punishing me. Anyways are you going to get the DNA test done?"

"No I'm not! You're going to give me that 200k all this pain and suffering you put me through? You going to pay fuck you! Fuck that bitch! Just get the fuck off my property, for the record my baby will have two daddies so if you choose not to take care of her. My man will your sorry ass would be back in jail leaving your bitch to be a single mother and raise her bastard child alone" Karen said.

Chuckle, "Karen call Fatima another bitch and see what the fuck happens! For the record, IF YOUR BASTARD CHILD IS MINE! She will have two mommies as well, Fatima not going anywhere ever! If you don't want to get this DNA test done where going through the courts you know your bipolar. You know if she mines they are going to give me full custody and make you pay me for child support or throw your crazy bipolar ass in a psychiatric ward" Mad because she knew Zac telling the truth.

"Fine when do you want me to do this DNA test" Karen asked.

Smiles and pats her shoulders, "Smart girl and I'll text you the details" Zac got back in his car.

Zac leaves and Karen goes back into the house to make a call.

SN: Okay Karen making a phone call to set up a date to go on Maury I never made a call to Maury so this part is made up😂

Dialing (888) 456-2879

"Hey is this Maury?" Karen asked.

"Yes, May I ask what you are calling about?" Maury asked.

"I would like to come on your show to do a paternity test and to put my baby daddy on blast on national television" Karen said

"Okay, when would you be coming out here to do this" Maury asked.

Looks at the baby with a smile, "The sooner the better so I'll be coming to New York this Saturday because I want this to be a live show I need the world to see how much of a deadbeat my child's father is" Karen said.

"Okay, we can make that happen" Maury said.

"Okay, thank you will see you real soon" Karen said.

"I sure will and you're welcome" Maury said as the phone disconnected.

"You see that Kaylee your daddy doesn't want to claim you so we're going to embarrass him" Karen said to her daughter as she cooed.

Fatima's House

Some time passed and Zac was back at Fatima's house as he was going into the house he heard gagging sounds coming from the bathroom.

"Tima you okay in there?" Zac said.