Chapter 33: Night Five: 3 a.m.

Totally amazing fan art of the boys by @hoodings5sos THANK YOU I LAVA ITTTT

Please read authors note at the end of this chapter!!!!!

-

Ashton

I stand next to Michael, absolutely frozen in place. I knew this wasn't a good idea from the moment he told me about it. Now, we're trapped in a room by Toy Freddy. Great.

"D-Don't you boys want to play w-with F-Freddy?" The robot asks in a malfunctioning voice as he takes a step closer to us.

I swallow hard, seeing Michael start to turn pale and back up towards the wall. I have to think of something and fast.

"What do we do, Ashton?" Michael whispers in a hoarse voice, nearly tripping over the spring suit as he backs up farther and father.

"I'm thinking, I'm thinking." I hiss back, watching Freddy's every move carefully.

"Well, think faster, please." He snaps, looking rather terrified, his eyes wide.

"May I remind you that this was your idea?!" I whisper-shout, biting my lip as I think.

"This is not a good time to argue about this." He whispers in a more nervous tone.

"Wait, I've got it! Run out the door when I tell you, I'll distract him." I speak evenly so Michael will understand.

"What about you?" He looks over at me with huge green eyes.

"I'll get out, just do it." I hiss, taking a step forward, "Hey, Freddy, I want to play with you!"

The bear turns it's head my way so it's solely locking eyes with me. I glance over and shoot Michael a nod, telling him to get out now. He doesn't hesitate, he darts out the door before I can even begin to blink.

I look back at Freddy, who is now only a few feet from me, and swallow my fear down.

I glance down at the ground for a second, noticing something on the floor by my feet. It's Michael's bat, he must have dropped it. A sudden feeling of hope fills me.

"H-Hey, A-Ashton! L-Let's play a f-fun game!" Freddy opens and closes his robotic mouth as he walks even closer to me.

I act on instinct, diving to the floor and grabbing the bat. Freddy lunges at me, his blue eyes now red. I swing my bat as hard as I can, hoping I hit something.

Thankfully, I do. There's a satisfying clank sound when my bat finds it's target: Freddy's belly. He stumbles back, allowing me to dash out of the room with the bat still in my hand.

It's pitch dark and I can't see anything. It takes a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the creepy surroundings.

"C-Come back here!" Freddy growls from back inside the safe room.

I turn my head to see his red eyes glowing in the darkness behind me. I get a running start, bobbing and weaving between all the tables and chairs as fast as possible.

I start to run out of breath, causing me to start to panic. I can see the long hallway that leads to the office, making me pick up the pace.