1

If I start from the beginning of how we had met, you'd think I was crazy.

So instead I'll start from how he found his way on 'my' laptop.

It was a sweltering  day in July like no other. I was hotter than the pavement outside, ridiculously sweaty, and upset. The sound of my obnoxious flip flops smacked against my skin and the hard flooring of Best Buy. My brown eyes searched around like a crazy woman until they fell upon him.

Bobby Valentine. The gayest boy in town.

His artificial red hair stood out like a flame in the night against his blue uniform shirt and khakis. The dumb fuck didn't know it yet, but he was a dead man walking. With every step I took closer, the more annoyed I became. Before anyone knew it, I was right behind the poor kid.

"Valentine." I growled gripping my Macbook, "Not only did you delete most of my programs, but also Netflix." I hissed at the flame head. His hands shot up in surrender as he took in my appearance.

"That shirt, those shorts, and flip flops are really doing it for you honey." He said in a failed attempt to lighten the mood. My hand gripped his shirt as I shoved the Macbook into his hand.

"Fix it or else you'll have hell to pay." He nodded as I followed him to his work station. His hands typed with determination as he hunched over my laptop and his monitor . We sat there for nearly half an hour until he broke the silence.

"Okay do you want to hear the good news or bad news?" His question had my eyebrows shooting towards my hairline. There shouldn't be any bad news. I shouldn't have to be here. I should be home watching Hemlock Grove, Orange is the New Black, or maybe the power puff girls if I'm in the mood.

"What did you do?" A scowl was set on my face, and I hadn't know it then, but it would soon become permanent with the trouble I would have to endure soon.

"So, I may have deleted a few things, BUT," He said before I could interject, "I can sync the remaining files on a different Macbook, and Linda will be back in business. Just think of it as her new and improved body." He said applauding himself.

"Bobby I don't want a different laptop, okay. I need mine. I need Linda. I also need some of those programs put back on her." My plea seemed to go through one ear and out the other with him as he gave an almost identical Linda, but it didn't have the same smudges and scratches.

When I looked closer I realized it wasn't even the same model.

"I'm not even supposed to be doing this, Alex." He said referring to the imposter in my hand. "But because you're my friend, I'll even try to nurse her back to health for your well-being." He said patting my shoulder. I nodded adding a goodbye and thank you.

hope you enjoyed.

Feel free to:
|COMMENT| |VOTE| |SHARE|
XOXO blown_to_pieces