➺ 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 ⁰⁷

seven : attack on her mind

「                                                                              ﹁

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ; [Afraid]

3:04 ━━━━━━━━━━♡━━━4:09
↻      ◁     ||     ▷       ↺

volυмe : ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇

﹂                                                                                」

—{Outfit of K-Pop Death-match Mission}—
Ep. 3

 The moment Jam republic learned they placed first place in the Class Mission battle they were stoked, they were excited

The moment Jam republic learned they placed first place in the Class Mission battle they were stoked, they were excited. Mira couldn't help but be proud of her powerful teammates. Even if she didn't directly help or contribute to their win, her teammates did and she was proud of them.

"There is actually no way!" Emma yelped as she gripped hard onto the raven-haired girl in front of her, her eyes glistening with delight.

Mira smiled and held Emma's left hand, by crossing her right hand across her chest. She squeezed the younger's hand with admiration as she began to speak. "You guys did! I am so proud of you!" Mira yelled to her crew as they all looked at her with adoration.

Mira looked around at her crewmates as they all gave her the same expression, a mix of gratitude and pity. They all collectively decided to not comment on Mira's praises because they all knew that even if she had helped her and contributed to the win too, she would never accept the fact. They all knew Mira was stubborn that way. They didn't need to vocalize they all knew, because she would never accept the fact. But, they all knew deep down, she was proud of herself as well.

Bada couldn't look up from the tight gaze she had on her shoes. Fidgeting her fingers in the hem of her shirt she couldn't piece this feeling of loss in any other way.