snowy concrete | Dreamnap

Dream just escaped pandoras box - in the freezing rain and snow and tracked to the cobblestone  bunker.

"Give me my armour sapnap" Dream commands.

"

It feels good onme" sapnap replied with a smirk dancing abit with it on his tanned body.

Dream rolls his eyes. "Well it's my armour"

"You gave it to me Dream, therefor it's my armour now" sapnap replies, in his spoiled fasion.

"I told you to not let it into bad hands sapnap" Dream said with a scowl walking closer, clearly annoyed.

"You are bad hands tho" sapnap replied with a smirk, a blinking his dark green eyes at the taller blond.

"Now don't be a smart ass with me sapnap" Dream grumbled as he pinned sapnap to the slightly cold wall, the armor was warming sapnap.

"You said don't put it in the wrong hands, so I can't g-" sapnap started, as dream grew unamused  and kissed him.

"Don't repete that same jargen" Dream snapped.

"But I'm only doing w.." sapnap started but quiet down as he turned red, dream.. fucking kissed him. "Dream what the fuck. You know well--"

Dream glared, "Oh you're still with the forgetful one, and abuser. Shame"

"Why would you care?! You never cared for me in the past" sapnap snared, "it was george this. George that. The disc's are more important. You didn't care when my house was burnt"

Dreams eyes showed a wired mix of sorrow- yet adderation. Why would dream do that..

"You don't understand.. you won't george wont" Dream sighed.

He always liked sapnap - but thought it was odd.. so he tried to cover it up with puppy love bullshit, and chasing a stright man.

Sapnap blinked, "I won't understand?! What will I not understand dream" he snares.

"Why I do it." He sighed, "or did it for that matter."

"I think I will, hit me" sapnap sighed as dream glazed him with lust, and leans into his ear.

"You won't understand  because I lack the way to properly  say it" Dream admented.

"For someone who can talk the talk, you're at a lost for words" sapnap said rolling his eyes.

"Mm. But it's because I wanted this with you" he murmed as, his blonde hair moved down pushing the sholder peice and sapnap Turtleneck down exposing skin as he licked the service and began to bite to leave a mark.

"Dream - we can't I'm fucking enaged you're way to late" sapnap murmed.

Dream slips the ring off crushing it it was like carbored, "the ring was fake, so you're just f-"

"Fake?!" Sapnap said his eyes expanding.

"I can get a more real one then that baby" Dream grunted as he contuied his marry way.

This is when it clicked.. "dream~ a.. you. Wanted to-"

"Fuck you into being mine? Yes." Dream murmed.

"Youre being very blat-" sapnap started only to get shut up by a kiss.

"Shut up. You know quackity says alot of shit about you" Dream  groned, "to sam"

Sapnap quiet a slomped  down - he knew his fenices teniclly don't see him as theirs anymore and ignored it.

"Oh d-" sapnap started as dream puts a figure to his lips.

"Sush.. baby let me take care of you" Dream whispered in his ear.

Sapnap finally shut his mouth- as dream took the armour off, chills wore on sapnaps body from the cold.

Sapnap whined softly - he always hated being cold, dreams hands went up to tend under sapnap shirt hoodie combo as sapnaps hands found there place on dreams hoodie tugging lightly.

"Well get there soon baby, soon I promise" Dream said in sapnaps ear, all carelessly. "So needy aren't you baby"

Sapnap hissed hating he was subcoming to this insane asshole. But here he was, as cold runs along there bodies.
Sapnap was pinned to the cold cobblestone wall backwards  as dream lined up and pushed his cock in.

Sapnap whined. "Dreamnm" he moans.

"Not my name" Dream mutters.

"Is t-" sapnap moans more.

"It's sir or daddy to you understood?" Dream snapped, and went harder n' faster into the male.

Sapnap bit his cheek - was he seriously  about to just give in, let Dream hear the daddy sounds he wants or brat out.

Sapnap huffed, "why would I ever call a deranged asshole daddy?"

"Well the deranged asshole has his dick in you." Dream said back, "ill be a whole less painful if you call me it"

Sapnap whined and endvaly  gave in, calling dream daddy - though dream was still as bad as he was going rough.

"Bratty bitch" Dream groned, "I tried to push you away because I wanted  you"

Sapnaps face slowly turned red. "W-wanted me?"

"Wanted you." Dream confirms while he's oblartaited the male.

Sapnap was in bliss - enjoying it even if he didn't want to show he was.

One loud moan and the cold cobblestone was now pained more white. And dream was slooply  contiong.

"M~ you'll gonna be as white as that wall soon babe" Dream Said proudly.

He gronws as he cums slowly into the other.

Slowly he puls out and gets  sapnap all settled in a outfit grabing hid armoir.

"You looked to good in my armour, but sorry love I must take it back" Dream said peaking his cheek, he put it on before picking up sapnap.

Deciding sapnap was now his pride and joy. And his. Screw Karl and quackity.
-
Well there's dreams chapter.