Secert limelights |preamnap

Sapnap, punz  and dream  wore all close friends - well closer then they wore inclide to say to the rest.

"Sapnap~" punz Said lowly holding onto sapnaps waist smirking.

"Yes punz" sapnap looked up seeing both blondes smirking.

Dream leaned down to his ear, "mm.. I think we should go to the bathroom~ mm we're in need of you"

Sapnap blushed abit - he always found these two hot.

Sapnao nodded and walked to the bathroom with punz - unknown to them the trio of simps wore watching from behind. And followed them.

'Why would they go here' quackity thought.. 'sap normally comes to us alittle missed up'

Sapnap as soon as they wore in got pinned  to the wall and dream but punz, "hey bueaiful~"  punz said.

That was herd by the simps - there arms tense to the anger filled hearing it. Dream Groned finding his neck and kissed down sapnaps neck as punz kissed sapnap.

Hands running up and down sapnap, as quackity  and them round the corner to see the three going for it..

Dream was the frist to notice them yet didn't stop really, reading habit on sapnaps habit.

Sapnaps eyes slightly opened to see them right before  george speaks.

"What the fuck  sapnap dream" george hisses, "you're utter cheaters!"

Sapnap pushed punz off panicky instenly hearing that dream stoped.

"Darling... what's wrong you ne-" punz started only to turn, "Oh fuck off you three"

"Why don't you you fuck  off, of our boyfriends punz" Karl snapped  with a stomp.

"Boyfriends?" Dream said with a tea kettle nosies. "When did I ever agree to date george?"

"The school wants us together  therefor-" george started.

Punz pulled  sapnap close, "that's fucking stupid they don't love you at all" he pauses, "now leave, I wish to fuck my boyfriends of 6+ years"

"What" the three said.

"You herd him. Stupid bitch" sapnap snared tugging slightly at punzs hoodie  in need.

"But you always flirt  with us sapnap" Quackity  said.

"You always flirt  with Wilbur. That also means nothing" sapnap shrugged.

"The school will hear about this" george snared and the stormed out.

"Sure whatever" punz rolls his eyes, "big stall or over sink darling"

"M~ I think we swap" sapnap giggled looking to dream.

"Swap?" Dream asked, "oh~ I'm down"

Sapnap smirked, "george I'd the wrost plus~"

They smirk, and dream is soon pinned  to the sink. Pants around ankles and well deep in him was two cocks.

Fucking him hard and rough.

"Daddy-" Dream moaned loudly.

The limelights  of the bathroom gleaming over the three - haveing rough sex was fun, it highlight how hot dream was filled with dick.

"You would like being fucked like a slut" punz chuckled, slapping dreams thigh.

"M~ I just like you're big dicks" Dream admits  red as he's moved being pinned now to the wall of a bathroom stall.

Soon covered in cum - dripping down to the floor in a puddle. Was dream now tired leaning on punzs chest.

A snow flack agreeing on his sholder, punzs chest  and sapnaps necks the limelight illumating  it.

"You have snowflakes on you two.." Dream yawns.

"You do to... wait-" sapnap said looking to punz.

"We're soulmates" punz hummed and looked up to see the three with the school.

"You cheated on you're soul-" some kid started.

"We wore never with them"  Dream snapped, "but fuck these two did my ass hard"

Sapnap looked over, "sorry love, but you sounded like you liked it."

"You three are fucking soulmates?!" Sam said shocked.

"Yes." Punz said.

"No it's a fake they cheated on us with echother and panted a mark to seem innocent" george cried.

"Shut up" Dream hissed as they got dressed. "Love, panda I wanna go home"

And so they did happily.
-
There we have it.