winter bliss | Punznap

Punz a beautiful very confident blonde was well both derict and indirect with what he wanted with sapnap.

"Yeah chat I wouldn't mind taking a spin in sapnap this winter" punz chuckled as the chat brought  up what he has blurted our now a year ago.

Sapnap was sitting litterly right by punz when he said, he looked stright at punz.

"You-" sapnap started.

Punz glazed at him with a soft smirk, "wouldn't mind fucking you? Yes. Yes I wouldn't mind"

Chat:damn punz is being blunt.

"I thought you wore joking last year- atleast you said you wore--" sapnap started before punz leaned out of frame to kiss him to shut him up.

Now when punz origally said it - it was his intrusive  thoughts taking over, so he stammered some bullshit cover up when questioned.

He also said it infront of sapnap witch  is why he  had panicked and said  it was  a joke, but his chat knew from day one that punz was attracted to sapnap.

Punz was never this flirty with anyone. But sapnap was his flirty addiction.

"We aren't going down that path sapnap" punz groned softly.

Sapnap glazed down - relizing  punz was alittle horny, with a big budlge.

Sapnap blushed and glazed to the wall 'I haven't done anything remotely  boner worthy why is he horny-' sapnap thought.

Punz looked over and smirked and glazed down, "stream I think imma let you go" he said trying  to mask his horny  voice.

Chat was upset but after the goodbyes, punz glazes at sapnap with a smirk.

"It was never a joke" punz said as his hand link aginst  sapnaps waist.

"You- wanting to-" sapnap blinked.

"Fuck you? Was never a joke- I only said it for tos" punz said, "I do genuinely want to rail"

Sapnap turned red - how could this confident blonde... be so blunt but indirect  at the same time. But so so hot.

"Youre- so the times you-" sapnap blinks at punz.

"Yes those tweets I said I was so fucking horny. Was about you" punz said picking  sapnap up abit.

Sapnap blinked and eased into it as he was kissed pasiently  and moved over to the bed out of frame slamed down.

Here he was flat under punz as punz is taking there tops off.

"Permisson to fuck you with no murcy?" Punz asked with a smirk.

"God damn it punz please" sapnap whined and nussled punzs neck, "I can feel how huge you are down there"

Punz smirked, "cock slut" he groned and contuied his way leaving is seed of marks.

Sapnap whimpered  pawing at punz every moment he could begging for him.

"Baby- you keep doing that  and I'll end up  Cumming long before my dick gets inside of you" he purred as he took his belt off and tied sapnaps wrists with it above his headm

Sapnap blushed to the name used., "b-baby?!" Sapnap stammered.

"Baby~" punz related, "that's what you'll be once I'm done with you, my baby"

Sapnap sqeeks to it as his pants was pulled off reveling his whole naked body to punzs full of disaier eyes.

"So damn sexy" he murmed smirking, as he took his pants off grabing a bottle from his bedside cabint.

Sapnap origanlly thought it was lotion - but damn punz litterly gave the pride of saying he fucked men - stright  to all.

It was lube.

The room  was quite - like a mouse you could hear the sound of the cap opeing. The sqriting of it into punzs big warm hands, hissing off sudden coldness.

Punzs figures plunged in and began to work their magic - as sapnaps nosies  become louder and drawned out.

Soon they left and whines start.

"Noo.. to empty" he whined.

Punz smirked and looked at the boy  under him, "one moment sweetie and you'll be much fuller"

Sapnap turned red  - and looked at punz he got his member out and prepared to enter.

One leg over his sholder and held onto sapnaps waist as he slowly pushed in to start  to thrust in gentelly.

"Oh fuck" sapnap moaned.

"What is it good baby?" Punz groned, "i agree. It's good; I should of done it so long ago"

Sapnap moaned, "I would of asked if I knew you wore this good..."

Punz smirked, "good to know I could of fucked you whenever I imagined it any you would of enjoyed it"

Sapnap became a nosie maker, sounding pretty for the blonde who was absoutly jack hammering him to hell.

"O- a.. fuck punz" he whines.

Punz smirked, "who'd know my baby would be such a slut for me, you could call me my real name if you please"

Punz never usually  went be   called Luke but it seems sapnap haveing been around for years, they wore highschool no-sex buddies. And sapnap helped him make up the name punz..

Unknown to sapnap punz wanted to make love to him all this time - and not the girls he looked at in school.

"You do-~ a use that name normally" sapnap moaned.

"Mm I miss you're old nickname  for me I always wanted  to hear you moan that" punz groned still beating the hell out of sapnaps ass.

"Fuck~ lukiee" he moans loudly. Commly online he called punz ; as punzie as a remabernila of the old nickname.

Punz groned loud to that, "mm that sounds real pretty comeing from you~"

Sapnap kept moaning it for punz as punz was making - the known online top to be bottom so flawsyly and oh shit he couldn't get ehnogh of it.

"Shit... that sounds good~ to good" he groned and attacks you're neck.

Sapnap moans and throws his head back - he looked like a fucking whore thanks to punz.

Punz keeps going for awhile - but sapnap cummed just under a hour of starting. "S-sorry"

"Good to know my dick is that good you just moan and cum freely" punz groned, "don't worry I'm close. So fucking close"

One sloppy thrust later and punz had painted sapnaps tan ass a ghost white.

Panting as he glazed down, "fuck man.. I need more of you."
-
Damn PUNZ.