chapter five- wedding planning

belly's pov:
me and jeremiah decided that we wanted our wedding as soon as possible, so when he proposed to me the day after we made up from him cheating on me, we decided we should get married in two months. it was his idea, and i agreed. it didn't feel rushed to me, because i was in "love". i also had no idea how much planning, and time a wedding took. i was only 18. we were still in college but it was the summer, so we were at cousins. i sit at the table researching wedding venues. jere walks in. "hey belly" "hey. did you have any idea how much wedding venues cost? i've called three already but they are NOT in our budget". "oh no i didn't" he replies to me gulping milk from the jug. "jer. that's kinda gross" i say disgusted. "what?! we are the only ones here!" he says a milk mustache on his upper lip. "oh hey, i was going to ask you if we could do one of those entrances in the reception where your bros surround you and hold you up as you walk in" he says. "uhhh not going to lie i love you, but that's a little much...." i say. "fine, if that's what you say sourpuss." i must have looked upset because he said "kidding! it's fine" and he comes over to the table to give me a kiss. he forgot to wipe the milk off of his face. "oops" he says and walks away leaving me to do the planning. i know he said he was joking, but it wasn't funny. what's even "funnier" is that for the rest of the wedding planning i did it pretty much on my own.

taylor's pov
i dial belly to go over the bridesmaid/ maid of honor dresses for her wedding. i was the maid of honor, and i couldn't be happier to fulfill that job. "hey bells!" i say enthusiastically on the phone. i've always loved weddings. "hey" she says, not matching my tone in the slightest. "you ok?" i say. "yeah!! i'm fine. what's up?!" she says, trying to match my tone, but it's very obvious she's faking it. well, maybe it's not but i know her better than anyone. well, maybe not anyone...., anyways then i start to ask her about dresses. she already has hers, we went together to get it and jeremiah had given her his credit card. she got a simple white (ofc) dress that was strapless and had a lacy tulle bottom. it was simple, but she was trying to kept the cost down she wanted the wedding to be perfect. "so, i know you wanted me in charge of the dresses because u know i have the best fashion sense of all time (she laughs at that), but what color were you thinking?" "uhhh i don't care! oh uh i didn't mean it like that, i mean i do care, a lot, well not that much but i do! it's just you can do whatever you see fit!" she says all in one breath definitely flustered, taking a huge breath afterwards and sighing. "whoah, ok i knew what you meant, i'll send you some pintrest photos later or, not... hey are you ok?" i say half knowing the answer. "what? yeah why you'll i not be?" "belly. what's wrong." "it's... its jere" she says after a long breath. "oh. uh what's up with him? are you guys like... good?" "no no we are. well. he thinks we are. he thinks everything is fine and that there is never a problem." she says. "have you tried talking to him?" i ask. "no. and i'm not going to. i'm overreacting! i love him. and he loves me." she says sounding almost unsure. i put my hands on my head, skeptical. after a moment of silence she says ; "hey tay, i'm going to shower i feel gross. talk to you soon?" "yeah. bye love you" "bye, love you thanks for the help." "um wait bells" i say quickly. god i might regret saying this. you know how she is. "if you ever need to talk. and if you ever have something to say you haven't told anyone... tell me." i say. "of course. bye taylor" and we hung up.

and it was just like that. belly and jere were getting married. it was happening. and all this time it made me think; was i really always on the right team? crazy how a phone call can make you think.

A/N
hi guys! i've been so so so busy. i promise you next chapter will start the wedding. it will be in many parts, because a LOT is about to happen. get ready for shit to BLOW UP. this what y'all have been waiting for... (812 words)