chapter twenty one- halloween🎃👻

A/N: i've been so tired lately sorry guys school is draining the life out of me but i still love writing i promise i just don't always have the time or energy to do so, so thank you so much for your patience ilyssssm!!!🫶🫶💌💌

bellys pov:
it's finally halloween! i've been so excited for weeks. halloween is one of my favorite holidays of all time. i love all the sweets, the decorations, getting dressed up in costume, the colors, and everything else.

i didn't make conrad go in costume because i was happy enough that he would even go to a party and be social with me, but i dressed up. i have been planning my costume for weeks, and im really happy with how i put it together. when i get in costume, i facetime taylor to show her.

it's only 8:00, but when she answers she's already partying. i mean she did end up going to university of maryland which is a big party school, and she's always been a partier, but it still made me giggle that i had just gotten dressed and she's been out already for hours.

"oh my god girl. you look so hot. do a spin" she says and i do. "you really like it? you think it's good enough?" i ask. "good enough for what? for conrad? i think he'd love you if you were in a garbage bag babe" she says. "no stop i'm not talking about conrad. i just want to look like i fit in, is all. the bitchy girls will be there, and not that i care about what they think at all, i just don't want to be embarrassed, you know?"

"belly i promise you, you look perfect. stop worrying, your like so hot." taylor says. ok i feel better now. "thanks tay i needed that"i say "no problem" she replies, and we end the call. i look in the mirror. ok wait she's right i really do look good.

i'm supposed to be a fairy. i bought a green corset that really doubles as a push up bra (iykyk), and im wearing my white miniskirt with it, with knee high tights and my doc martens. i have little wings to wear, and a flower crown for my hair. i've also braided two small braids in the front of my head, and weaved tiny flowers into them.

 i've also braided two small braids in the front of my head, and weaved tiny flowers into them

(this is the picture i used for inspo in case you care lol)

i do my makeup quickly and then go knock on conrad's door when i'm done. 
i hear: "belly? is that you? since when have you knocked?" and i respond through the door still "since now. i'm in my costume, are you ready to see?" i ask. "oh yeah of course, show me." he responds and i come in.

he's laying on his bed and when he sees me his jaw drops. "you like it?" i ask smiling, because we both know i already knew the answer to that.

he dosent respond for a second, but instead stands up and walks over to me and puts his hands on my hips. "you look... you look so pretty bells. i love it." he says, and i smile. then he leans into my ear and says: "i love it so much i kinda don't want anyone else to see it, but it's not up to me"

"conraddddd!" i say, stomach doing backflips. he smirks. "what? if giving you smirky remarks to you to make you blush is a crime now, then sue me, cuz i'm not going to stop ANY time soon." he says. "alright well i think if im here any longer you might never let me out so let's go" i say. "ok wait one sec" he says and grabs his sweatshirt. i raise my eyebrow. "conrad we live in california" i say. "oh i know, but i also know it gets cold at night, and you are going to want a sweatshirt by the end of the night, so im taking precautions. just trust me on this one." he says. "ok whatever lets go" i say and pull him out the door with me.