🌈️ Chapter 5

Days passed like that. Ashu and I attended to a new English class.
At first, both our fathers did not like it. Because that class was on the other side of the railway line. Finally, we got permission.

It was on Wednesday.
So we went there in uniform. My mom brought two lunch boxes for both of us. Adhi also asked me about the English class, and she also wanted to attend that class. Adhi also joined us. Adhi and I went to class together after school.

Ashu and my mom were there when we were going there. Ashu Didn't eat till I come. Ashu knew Adhi would come that day, but I forgot to tell my mother. So my mom had brought only two lunch boxes.

I said,
     "No problem, mom. We can share and eat. Adhi, come with me. Let's eat together from my lunch box"

Then Ashu pulled my hand away.

She said,
     "Rishu, come, let's eat together. Give your lunch box to Adhi."

I said,
   "Yeah, sure. Adhi, then eat this"

We went to class after we ate. Ashu looked at me near the desk as if asking 'how we should sit now.'

'I'll stay here ",
Adi said.
putting her hand on the edge of the desk.

Then Ashu said,
     "No. Rishu doesn't like to sit in the middle of the desk. She sits on the edge of the desk in every class. so you can't sit here".

Yeah, Ashu said the truth. I didn't like to sit in the middle of the desk. And Ashu always sat next to me. Before I would say anything,

Adhi said,
   "Then I'll sit next to Rishu."

I looked at Ashu's face because I knew that Ashu would never sit without me. She was very angry and looking at Adhi in an evil way. We were at the second desk. So all the students in the class could see us.

Therefore I said,
    "Calm down, Ashu. I'll sit between you two. then alright "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The class ended after three hours.

Adhi asked me  how I was going home.

I said ,
   " I and Ashu are going to my house by bus. How are you going"

Adhi replied,
      "Then shall I also come to your house? You don't mind, right? I'll call my father to come pick me up after work"

Ashu didn't say anything.
.
Anyway, we all went to my house. I took them to my room. Adi looked around the room in surprise.

Actually, my room is also very beautiful, like Ashu's. The curtains had a design where the colour decreased from dark black on top to white on the bottom. Black balls of different sizes have been painted on the white wall. Photographs were hanging on one wall. Ashu's bag and books were on one side of the table, and mine were on the other side.The bed sheet was black and dark blue. There was a blue pillow and a small blue teddy bear on one side. On the other side of the bed, there was a black bed sheet, a black pillow, and a black teddy bear. There were two black and blue towels on the shelf next to the bathroom.

   "Take a seat"
I showed Adhi a chair.

Then, "I will take a bath,"
Ashu said and she took the blue towel and went to the bathroom.

   "Is this all yours and Ashini's? Has Ashini been here? How long has she been here?"
Adi constantly asked a lot of questions.

Then the mother who came there said,

      "This is Ashu's house too. "She has been here since preschool."

Mother brought a tray with three cups of milk tea and a plate of buns and biscuits.

Adi said to mom,
     "Sorry, aunty, am I bothering you? I came without saying earlier."

Then mom said,
      "Never mind, baby.. By the way, Rishu, tell Ashu, "Don't take a bath now. it's evening."

I went to the bathroom door and said,
       " Ashu, don't take a bath, it's evening now. You will get sick."

She replied,
        "Ok, darling.. I won't take a bath"

After some time, Ashu came out. By the time she came, Adhi had finished eating buns, but I didn't eat until Ashu came.

     "Are you done washing, girl ? Come and eat.'
I gave Ashu a bun, and I ate it too.

     "Adhi, you too wash. I'll give you my clothes."
I said so.

Adhi got up, pointed to the towel near the bathroom, and asked,

     'Should I take this then?"

Before I could say anything,
Ashu got up and replied,

       "No, that's Rishu's. I'll get you the other one from Aunty."

Ashu said that and left the room to ask mom for another towel.

I was just wondering why Ashu was acting so strangely.

Anyway,we three washed and watched TV. We were talking. At night, Adi's father came first. Then Ashu went too.

Yoo yoo 😁😁😁😁

Please point out my mistakes and give a star and vote guyz
                                  💬⭐

    (Chathu 💐)