Epilogue

- Zora's pov -

              its been 5 years since Ender committed suicide. we couldn't have a proper funeral for her since her body was in her hybrid form. we took her body to a underground chamber like area where we placed her there surrounded by flowers, her headphones, and her favorite stuffed animal, a duck. ( its true. I have one. ) we gotten over it and no one visits her anymore. we gotten busy with our life's. ty, bodil, Jason, and sky are you tubers fulltime now. Enders channel is still up but no one uses it. I like to go out and kill people in my free time. that's why I became a assassin for anyone. just request someone and I will kill them. Ty forgot about Ender and moved on. He's dating some snobby girl names Jocelyn. ( I think that's her name. ) sky and Jason are together, and me and bodil are getting married soon. too bad ender cant be here to witness it all. no matter what, we will not forget her.

         - ??? pov -

I saw a bright light not too far from me. I ran towards it but it kept getting farther and farther away. finally, it stopped moving away and I was able to get near it. I touched it and it make my vision go bright then black. then I blacked out.