School - chapter 5

-Sky's pov-

I was getting ready for school and got dressed in my normal outfit.i had a long sleeved grey and black shirt with black jeans and black gloves with white trim.this time Stephanie wore something different. She had purple streaks in her hair and was wearing a black school girl looking dress.it had a belt with spikes on it and she wore boots with spikes too. What is she up to?' I thought in my head.i decided to ask her."hey Stephanie what's with the different look?" She turned around and replied."my old friends are visiting me at the school so I decided to dress in my outfit I wore when I was at the old school." "Can we meet your friends?""sure.but they don't know what team crafted is." She said."we'll we better get to the school. It's nearly 6:00 and our class starts at 6:20. So let's go." We headed out the door and drove to the school to see a yellow school bus. It's not our school because our busses are blue.when we went inside Stephanie ran to a group of boys and girls and hugged them.

-Stephanie's pov-

I ran and hugged my friends."I haven't seen you guys in so long!" My friends Melanie,Alexie and Yareli are hybrids. Everyone else are not. My friends Jason,eliud, Madison, amir and Juliana are here. I ran and hugged eliud and Jason.i used to like Jason but I have Ty and I don't care about Jason anymore.but Jason was one of my best buddies so I hugged him tight."guys stay here I'm going to get team crafted so they could meet you guys!" I told them and I ran off to find the guys.luckily they where by there lockers."guys follow me my friends are here." I told them then I lead them to my group of friends.me and Ty where holding hands while walking."ok guys this is team crafted and team crafted these are my friends."hi!" Everyone said.once everyone got to know each other they had to leave.they went back to there school."Stephanie your friends are really nice" "yeah..." She said quietly."why do you say that?""I will tell you later at the house" Stephanie then ran off to class.i wonder what she is hiding.