I love you- chapter 3

-Ty's pov-

I was taking Ender to the dinning hall, when she suddenly pulled me into a empty room. "Ty, I don't know how long I'm going to be here, and I know we just met today but-" Ender stopped herself and I suddenly felt lips on mine. I was still for a solid moment, before kissing back gently. "I really like you already, I hope you feel okay with this,"She said quietly as she looked up to me. Her long bangs hid her eye from my view. " Why do you you cover your eye like this?.." I asked softly as I moved them out of the way. "I have two different colored eyes, a effect from not being normal." I looked into her eyes that had a gentle gaze, one eye being a normal brown while the other takes the color of a dark purple; Either way, her eyes were hypnotizing. ."Ty do you ... Like me like I like you?.." Ender suddenly asked."yes...Yes I do.." I responded with a smile, "Though we need to get back to the guys." We walked out of the room and continued on our way to the dinning hall.

-Ender pov-

Everyone started to eat, though I only had the appetite to eat an apple. "How come you don't eat something better?" Jerome asked. "I just don't have the appetite to eat more than this, not sure why. " I responded simply as I leaned on the counter. "Its getting late already, I'm heading to bed," the Mud-kip said."me too, I'm tired. Adam and Ty, Can I talk to you guys alone?" I asked. Jason looked at me with a devious smile on his face"Jason you better look the fuck away," I spoke sternly to him." M-Kay" he replied. "Adam, Ty.." I said leading them to my room. "Look," I began as I shut the door behind them, "This is going to be an odd chat. Yet its to help you two with your lives," I finished. "Adam...The son of Herobrine, such a lucky person. Just think about it, having tons of power running in your veins..Do it now. " I asked him, giving him ideas to think about. He really could be powerful if he maintained his powers. Adam's eyes flashed a glowing yellow, and so did his body.....It was working. I let myself wait for a moment, then tried to turn Adam back. It would be hell if he let all his anger out."See, Adam did it, now its time for you to try Ty."I said as I looked to the male."what hybrid am I?" Ty asked. "You're an EnderDragon too Ty, which might be why we got along quickly. The only similarities we will have are wings and scales. " "Scales? You have scales?" My gloves, I forgot I had them on. When I let myself change, black/purple scales tend to decorate my forearm."Ty when you go into hybrid form as a EnderDragon, you get scales all up the lower half of your arm." I was barely taking off my gloves when we suddenly heard a scream from Bodil and Jordan's room, right down the hall.