~Chapter 18~

A week later...

Addy threw a crop top over her shoulder into the bag behind her as she searched through the few belongings she was allowed to bring to the palace. The gothic, huge, intimidating and frightening palace of the vampire king. Who was almost the same as his palace but he could be kind, funny, and friendly to those he felt comfortable with, which she now added herself to that list. She walked over to the bag and shut it, swinging it over her shoulder and stumbling from the weight.

"Need any help with that?" A male voice asked from behind her and she stumbled forward then fell on her face, she heard an alarmed gasp before she was pulled up and turned towards the vampire king who immediately tilted her head back, exposing her throat, she almost let out a scream of fear of being bitten before she felt him start rubbing her nose as she tasted blood on her tongue.

"You got a bloody nose, I'm sorry I didn't mean to alarm you, take this." He said and handed her a white cloth, she took it and put it up to her nose then rubbing her nose near the top which theoretically stopped the intense blood flow. She breathed in through her mouth before he took the cloth away from her and gave her another one as she looked over to see the other one covered in gold blood. She sighed a bit then put the new cloth up to her bleeding nose.

"It's fine, I just didn't think you could teleport." She sighed and rubbed her nose harder.

"Are you ok?" He asked and she nodded then slowly moved the cloth after realizing the blood had stopped and he took it then set it down beside them, putting it in a bag then giving it to a servant who just happened to walk in at that time. "And yes, we can teleport. It's a vampire thing."

"So you don't even need the Mobilium Prime?" She asked, she new all the Prime songs were hidden somewhere but he never used them, that she new.

"Not for that reason but flying isn't a vampire power." He said playfully and she smiled then felt the weight of the bag taken off her shoulder and looked over at him as he swung the bag over his shoulder.

"Come on." He said and waved her towards him. She followed quickly behind him, not realizing that at one moment during their trip she pressed herself tightly against his side until he wrapped his arms around her shoulder. She blinked a few times then relaxed before feeling him pick her up and walk up some stairs, she opened her eyes as they walked into the plane and he set her down in a seat near the window, sitting down beside her. She looked out the window then looked around the plane, it was black around the inside with red carpet on the ground and red seats, it was gothic but beautiful. Ingressus immediately pulled out his phone as other people started getting on the plane. He looked towards her as she looked out the window as the doors shut after everyone had gotten on. She felt a light tap on her shoulder and looked towards him as he handed her his phone. She looked at him for a minute then took his phone and clicked on a game, smiling as she was enveloped into the digital world as the plane started going up. Ingressus chuckled for a minute then brushed his hair out of his face for a minute as she looked up at him. Why are vampires so attractive...? She thought, longing in her expression as he smiled at her, his handsome face calm.

"Enjoying the trip?" He asked with a small smile. She felt a smile tug at her lips and felt a warm blush creep on her face.

"Yes Master." She said and lowered her head back towards his phone then looked out the window before a chocked gasp caught in her throat at how high they were. She scrambled towards him and pressed herself tightly against him, he leaned back instead of grabbing her as the arm of the chair pressed uncomfortably against her side. She felt the arm of the chair go down and fold back into the chair, allowing her to press against him and lean her head on his shoulder. She closed her eyes, starting to doze off.