chapter 1 new school 🚫

It had been a week since I had moved to my mom's house . In the few days that I'd stayed there, I had seen how everybody loved and cared for one another.

I got more and more angry each passing day that I had got to witness there affection towards one another.

I was reminded of how I had been deprived of love and affection since I was a child. At no point in my pathetic life had anyone hugged me and told me that I was loved and cared for, I had grown up thinking that everybody despised me.

I especially hated how Angela thought that she could just waltz back in my life and acted like nothing happened, like I could just forget about how she abandoned me to live with a toxic father.

No, it wasn't that simple . I could never forgive her, I was better off dead than leaving with pretentious people who could throw me out of their lives once they got to learn how much of a broken mess I was.

So I decided not to open up to them in any way.

.....

My alarm clock went off , signaling the start of senior year, at a new school. "ahg!!." I groaned.

I had dreaded that day ever since Angela decided that I'd be joining Evie at her high school at the beginning of the semester, which was today.

"Fuck." I muttered into my pillow. "I don't want to go to any fucking school. Ahg!!"

Don't get me wrong though , I loved school, but not the school where you found a lot of kids and teachers learning in various classes, no, I was used to the type of school where it was just me and an online tutor learning inside the comfort of my own study.

I had been home schooled my whole life, scratch that, I had been homeschooled since freshman year, when I was outted to the whole school for being gay.

It made my father decide to get me homeschooled.

Don't be deceived, it wasn't a good gesture of a typical father to get his son away from a toxic school that bullied him for being gay, no, it was a way for my father to keep me locked up, away from people so that he could abuse me even more without having me report him to the authority.

Which I wouldn't do anyway, because it was like we had made a silent pact, him abusing me and getting away with it and me taking it like a good child I was. 'Classic right?'

" come here you son of a bitch." My father slapped me on my face, "who gave you the right to be gay in my house." He shouted. "My son is no faggot." He said it more to himself than me . He took an empty bottle of tequila and smashed it against my head.
"Dad no." I sobbed. "Don't call me that you piece of shit, I'm not your father. You need to get yourself straight or I'll give you a painful death."
" b-but dad I c-c-can't co-control it. I-i didn't choo-" I stuttered through sobs.
Pak!! my father slapped me again
"You can't control it? " another slap. "Get yourself fucking straight you hear me? I don't want to speak of this topic again. You are fucking straight, get that through your thick skull. I won't have a faggot son to taint my reputation. From now onwards you will be home schooled, I can't fucking Let an abomination like you running around giving me a bad name. Do you understand that" I nodded . Pak. Another slap. "Use your fucking words Skylar , do you get me"
" Yes s- sir" I stuttered.
"Good. Now get to your room and reflect on everything I've told you before I murder you." He shouted.
I ran up to my room and cried . I knew crying wouldn't fix anything thing, but I cried anyways. My dad couldn't accept me for who I was.....