Chapter 16

Yes! Fucking yes!

Ohh my God! I couldn't control the huge grin that stretched on my face.

Hearing those five words from Wave made me feel so warm inside. I couldn't contain my excitement, of course I would be his boyfriend but I had to make it tough for him.

He couldn't have me that easily after making me suffer emotionally for too long, no , he had to get the test of his own medicine.

" no!" I uttered to him.

" How am I supposed to take your 'no' seriously when you are smiling like that." He said with a smirk.

Fuck! Why couldn't I control my stupid smile.

" I said no!" I pouted my lips and looked the other way.

" look me into the eyes and say it again." He said turning me around to face him.

I wanted to keep being stubborn but my mind completely shut down when I looked at him. Why the hell was he always perfect, I couldn't even utter a single word, my mouth kept opening and closing like a fish.

" it's rude to stare babe, I know I'm gorgeous but you need to give me an ans__" I punched him on his shoulder before he got to finish his sentence and mouthed a 'fuck you' to him.

"You can fuck me right here right now if you want babe, I'm down." He shamelessly said

" You are insufferable." I said with an eye roll. " Fine I'll be your boyfrie_"

he lifted me up and spun me around before I even got to finish my sentence.

" I'm the happiest person in the whole world right now." He said and I couldn't help myself but giggle like a fool. " You make me so happy Sky."

" I'm glad I do,... now put me down." I wiggled my waist

He put me down and we sat near the lake where he made me sit in between his legs and wrapped his arms around me.

" I'm glad you said yes."

"Me too."

We sat in a comfortable silence just listening to each other's heartbeats.i was so glad to be in his arms, they assured me a sense of protection that I had never felt before.

"Wave?" I decided to break the silence.

"Yes baby?" He gave me his full attention.

"Have you ever dated anyone before?" I asked him anticipating his answer.

"I've never been into a relationship before." He sheepishly answered.

"What!" I gasped. "How is that possible?"

"Yeah I never had Time to commit to a relationship..... that's why I only did one night stands." He said with a smirk.

I sent him a death glare.

"Hey hey.... I'm a changed man now, because i now have you." He raised his hands in surrender.

"Cheesy." I said while trying to hide my blush.

"What about you?"

"What about me?" I asked even though I knew where the conversation was going.

"Have you ever been into a relationship before?"

"I've_i had a..."

"Shhhh you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He said but I could see a trace of curiosity in his eyes.

"I-ive been into a re-relationship before....." I stammered

" Sky_"

"It's fine Wave, I want to tell you everything."

" No! I don't want you to feel pressured into telling me anything. You can talk to me when you are comfortable enough and just know that I'll always be here to listen." He sincerely said.

....

"I need to go home now." I said while getting up from the ground.

"Uh..so soon?" Wave said with a sullen expression.

"I've been here since morning and it's now 7pm.... I'm pretty much sure it can't be considered 'too soon'." I chuckled

"I just can't get enough of you my baby." He stood up and hugged me from behind. " Can you spend the night?"

"I wish I could but I need to help prepare for Thanksgiving tomorrow." I said while caressing his hand.

"Uh fuck! That means I won't get to spend the day with you tomorrow." He said almost tearing up.

" Can you join my family and I for Thanksgiving tomorrow?" I asked with pleading eyes.

"I don't know man, I've never had Thanksgiving in a long time....plus I don't want to intrude."

" First of all you won't be intruding because you are already well acquainted with my family...." I said to.

"But_"

"But nothing. Your excuse is that you haven't had Thanksgiving in a long time, well what about me, I have never had Thanksgiving in my whole life, I don't even know how it goes or what happens there, i need you there by my side to guide me through everything babe." I said to him almost sounding desperate to have him by my side.

"Did you just call me babe?" He turned me around and got dangerously close to my face.

"Yea_mmh."

His lips were on mine before I could finish my sentence. It was a hungry kiss, he devoured me like a bear which had gone without food for weeks.

He nipped on my lower lip for   entrance and I gladly invited him in , he thrusted his tongue in my mouth and I felt him test every corner of it.

The kiss got too intense to the point where I could barely stand because my legs felt like Jello, my breathing became hasty and I needed air.

He noticed my lack of oxygen and pulled away for me to breath.

"Is it a yes?" I breathly said to him like I had ran a marathon.

"Yes! Can I kiss you now?" He impatiently said.

"I need to go. Maybe I'll reward you with more tomorrow if you will show up." I said with a tease.

"I'll surely be there then." He said and kissed me on my forehead." Let's go I drive you home baby."

A huge grin stretched on my face as my boyfriend and I exited the garden.

He was finally mine, yes!

....

What an emotional rollercoaster 😆

Anyway..... 
Don't forget to vote and comment
Lav y'all 💕