THE PROPOSAL

NAKSH'S POV

(Next Day-in school)
Oh, God!! This assembly is too boring... Hope it'll end soon...
My eyes fall on her... My piggy!!walking towards the podium... Oh yes... Today is a speech competition...

TANISHI- GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!! I'll not take much time... Please stay calm for a few minutes... Starting with my speech...

Her melodious voice blessed my ears... I don't want this moment to end... I don't know how she makes everything perfect... YOU ARE IN LOVE my inner voice interrupts my thoughts... My cheeks heat up... What's this?? Fuck man!!
My inner battle started again... My inner self is on the side of love and I'm on the side of friendship... I'm pushing my feelings because I know I don't deserve her...

Boy- Tanishi!! Ahh!! The other day she was all dressed up and looking like a fairy and looked at her today....
Another boy- Yupp bro... I don't know why there's so much craze about her in our seniors... There's some rumour about her and Naksh dating...
Boy- What a shame man!! Naksh and she... No comparison... He is too good and she... Nahh man!!

I interrupted by saying, "Two options you guys have..." and turned around rolling my sleeves up... Both of them gulped the shit coming out of their mouths... The terror on their faces... Relief for me!!

Boy- What options??

I replied with an evil smile, "I'll punch you till you faint or never do badmouthing about Tanishi... Not even in your dreams... The choice is all yours..."

Boy- Sorry bhaiya... Sec... second option... (Panic tone)
(brother)

I turn back and my piggy isn't there... My eyes are searching for her... Maybe she headed to the competition... I hope she wins... I can't see her upset... Her smile is so precious and soothes me but her tears, tear something inside me every time they fall from her baby cheeks...

                       ~~~~~~~~~

TANISHI'S POV

(After Competition)
I reached home with my dad... He came to pick me up...
I hide the trophy behind my back... And my eyes have been searching for Naani and Maa...
After searching for a few minutes... They both came in front of me with a jump "SURPRISE"... My heart skipped a beat... And I almost dropped my trophy... But my dad... He is the best... He saves it...
I asked them angrily, "What's this?? I mean to surprise you guys and you two... Jumping like a kangaroo"
My dad giggles... And pat my shoulder...

NAANI- Cool!!My Chota Don... We know that you won this time too... That's why we planned something for you...

MOM- And look at your tone Tani!! Now let's go inside but first close your eyes...

I feel a little bad because of my tone... But they both dragged me and tied a cloth covering my eyes and my nose too...
I replied, "Am I allowed to breathe my ladies??"
They both giggle and slide that cloth from my nose...

I'm amazed after seeing the wall in front of me... Covered with all of my certificates and trophies... All of them are laminated and covered in a glass box... I have wanted this for a long time but never had time...