BIRTHDAY PRESENT

NAKSH'S POV

I asked the jeweler, "How much for this silver ring sir?"

Jweller- 1000 rupees!! I said with a bright smile, "Pack this one!!"

I said with a bright smile, "Pack this one!!"

The minute details on the butterfly ring look so beautiful and elegant. I hope she loves it. This ring is more like our second dating anniversary gift rather than your birthday present piggy... I chuckled a little while paying. But where the fuck I'm going to hide this? She'll meet me after five days and if my mom is gonna find it she'll bombard me with her questions...

I stepped out of the store while thinking how I acted yesterday. I spit out everything that I feel about her nowadays except my trust issues... I mean not trust issues it's just my overthinking that generates such things inside my mind. I didn't want to be harsh but I lost my control over my words...
She's acting all cool but I know she's hurt because of me, I don't know how to fix this but I'll try my best to make everything fine for her. I thought of leaving her but I can't my world revolves around her, I attached myself too much to her and I can't unattach myself... If I can fix this I'll!!

(At night)
Finally!! These assignments are completed... I stretched myself and drank some water before hopping to my bed and lying lifelessly. My phone lit up with notification and I turned to take my phone from the side table. I tapped the notification and it was from my college group ... I was about to put the phone back but her message popped up and I tapped quickly. I asked for her Insta password as I had forgotten it. I didn't want that but my mind kept forcing me to ask for it so that you could see if she was still comfortable sharing her personal things or not.
TANISHI- Even I forgot it🥲
I replied, "Ohh... But I guess you wrote it in your diary"
TANISHI- Wait let me check...

I waited for a few minutes...
TANISHI- Sorry... I can't find the diary 🥲
I replied without thinking twice," Or maybe you've someone else to chat with🌝"

There was dead silence... I wanted to unsend this but she read it already so theirs no going back. I banged my fist on the bed and regretted what I just typed. I closed my eyes because I had to cover up this but I don't fucking know how? Is she crying? Does she leave me? Will she think I don't trust her? I do... Right? I questioned myself and got no response... Suddenly my gaze shifted to the text she sent me...
TANISHI- What?
I replied, "Just joking😂"
TANISHI- I don't like such kind of jokes and you know that right?
I replied, "Hmm..."
TANISHI- there's no one except you🤧
I replied, "I know... If you find your password and wanna share it with me... Send me!!"
TANISHI- I need to reset it I guess... I'll do it after a few days...
I replied, "A few days? If there's no one..."
TANISHI- I'll do it right now... Wait!
I replied, "Sorry I didn't mean that... I don't need your password... Leave it🙂"
TANISHI- I'm sorry... I know it's happening because of my last mistake🤧