xxii . last races of the season

____________________________________

Madrid,Spain

2023

____________________________________

Alex was laying on her stomach in one of Nick's shirt in his room while she was sending one of her newest paintings to the online auction on her computer where she usually sold them to.She and Nick had been hanging out for the past couple days and it was nearing a week on Sunday since it was Friday.

"There's a race tonight."Nick said as he sat on his bed next to her while looking up from his phone."You coming?"

"Why do you think I spray painting my car red with peel off spray paint?"
Alex replied."I have a question."

"I have an answer."

"Is Ronnie going to be there?"

"Hopefully not.But it's the blues against the reds,not the greens so he isn't racing and unless he comes but he never does if he's not racing against us."

"Hmm.And I'm going on one condition."

"And what's that condition,Ria?"Nick asked curiously.

"That I get to race the last race of the night."

Nick thought about it for a second before he replied."To be honest,I was hoping you would say that."

"I have to go,Noah asked me to help her with her hair and it's already five o'clock and the race starts at eight."She said while getting off his bed and closing her computer."I'll see you later."She muttered while kissing his cheek.

"It takes you three hours to get ready?"

"You're a male.You wouldn't understand how us females work,Nicholas!"Alex replied after she closed his door and walked to her room.

____________________________________

"Noah,stop it and hold this."Alex giggled as she was straighting Noah's hair and held had Noah hold a piece of unstraighted hair.

"Whatever,little miss.I fuck our stepbrother."Noah said as she rolled her eyes playfully.

Alex flicked the side of her sister's head while she tried not to blush.
"For the last time,we are not fucking."

"Tell that to the blush on your face."
Jenna said while she was putting on her earings.

"Is Alexandria blushing?"Stev teased as she was putting on her combat boots.

"Just so you know you're pale and we can see it."Liv said while she walked over and poked Alex's blushing cheek.

"Ok,I get it.I'm a pale Canadian,half-Spanish.What else you got?"Alex asked sarcastically.

"You have three hickey's on the left side of your neck,most likely from yours and Nick's last nights make out session."Noah replied.

"They are not."Alex said as she blushed more.There was hickey's on her neck from her's and Nick's makeout session from last night,reason why she was in his room earlier and all day for that matter.

"Yeah,they're burn marks from your curling iron."Jenna said sarcastically.

"I'll burn all four of you if you don't shut up."She said as she finished straighting a part of Noah's hair and pointed her hair straightener at her freinds and sister.

They held their hands up in surrender."Stay out my love life."She muttered than went back to Noah's hair.

"You know about our's."They all coursed.