xxviii . consequences to actions

____________________________________

Madrid,Spain

2023

___________________________________

When he got back home,Nick had to face the consequences he made.He almost had a panic attack while driving back home.

"It's impossible.They're not disguisable."The detective,Rafaella,Will,
Nick,Noah,Matt,and Stev all watch the video tape of the security camera's at the gas station.

"That's Ronnie,I'd recognize that bastard's shadow anywhere."Nick replied to him and Rafaella glared at him.

"Are you sure?"The detective asked him.

Nick nodded while clenching his jaw.

"Very well.We'll request a warrant."She says while she looked at all them in sympathy.

"Thank you."Rafaella says while worry filled her eyes for her youngest daughter.

"Thank you,detective."Will said.

"You're welcome."The detective replied before she walks away.

"I'm sorry,I should've told you -- "Nick tries to apologize to Will and Rafaella.

"Leave me be,and please just go."Rafaella says in response as she sits in a chair with Will trying to comfort her.

"Mama --"Noah tried to say but Rafaella held a hand up to tell her to stop talking.

Nick sighed before he walked away then his father called his name and he stopped walking.

"Nicholas."Will said as he walked up to him."If Alexandria gets out of this,don't ever touch her again."He says.

Nicholas stares at the floor before he looked up at his father while trying not to show the hurt in his eyes.

"The fights,the races,I should have known.You promised me that that was all over.Are you really my son?Because I don't recognize you."Will said while shaking his head in disappointment.

Nick stared at him for a few seconds before he sighed and walked away,worried about the girl he loved more than anything.

_______________________________________

Moving her head slightly as she fluttered her eyes open as she regained consciousness,Alex let out a small groan and made a face at the copper taste in her mouth.While trying to move up from the ground but her left wrist was tied to a board with zip ties.

"Fuck..."She whispers to herself as she tried to get free from the ties but it didn't work.

She looked around before she saw a small glass of water on the table infront of her.She sat up more and went to reach for it but jumped back when it was pushed further towards her by who she thought was Ronnie.

"What the fuck,Ronnie?!All this because I beat you in a fuckign car race?!"She screams angerliy."You're fucking crazy!!"

"You raced him and won?"The man asks as he leaned forward in his chair and she saw his face in the sun light that peaked through a window.

"Papa."Alex whispered in shock as tears and fear filled her eyes while staring at her father infront of her.

"What a bastard,Ronnie.He didn't tell me."Jonás comments while smirking at her fear."That's my girl."