Chapter 2│

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"The fight's not just about strength; it's about protecting what matters most"
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Akaza hopped roof to roof to the train stations. Did i mention he hates working with someone weaker than him. Making him wanna vomit and kill them for that reason. 'Damn them all' he gritted his teeth and his muscles tensed up.

Akaza landed on the ground, "so annoying" clenched his fists and irritated face. Soon he heard a big crashed from the west of him, sensed another demon in that area. He smirked and took running, thrilled to fight the flame hashira. 'I wonder if they are strong' He thought smirking and increasing his speed. Just fighting someone strong as him, given him the excitement and glory he wanted from them.

Third POV

Tanjiro knelt on the ground panting heavily trying to chase his breathing from using all those forms. "Monjiro! Quit laying round! " Inosuke said loudly pointed his dual swords at tanjiro. "Sorry inosuke " Tanjiro apologized and wince in pain trying to sit up. But rengoku pushed him down on the ground and flicked his forehead. "You shouldn't be moving with that kind of injury Kamado boy" Rengoku said smiling down at him.

"Tanjiro," Rengoku said, his voice firm but gentle. "You must focus. Use Total Concentration Breathing to control the bleeding."

Tanjiro looked up, pain and determination etched on his face. "But... how do I do that?"

"First, you need to calm your mind. Clear away all distractions. Focus only on your breath."

Tanjiro closed his eyes, taking a deep, shuddering breath. He tried to push the pain to the back of his mind, focusing instead on the steady rhythm of his breathing. Searching through his blood and vines to the wound.

Rengoku smiled and nodded in approval. "Now closed that wound"

Tanjiro scrunched up his brow bean sweats sliding down his forehead. "Wrong! Try again "Rengoku flicked him in the head. Rengoku saw tanjiro close his wounds, he smiled firmly. "Kamado-boy you are step closer of maintaining total concentration breathing!"Rengoku shouted happily, smiling. Tanjiro blushes slightly from the praise. "H-Hai"he stuttered out.

Inosuke, Nezuko and Zenitus were helping civilians from the train. Inosuke were yelling at his ' minions' to pulled harder. Zenitus flinched and shouted "I-I am trying you crazy boar" he said then screamed as inosuke dropped the man he helped from underneath the train. He did a back bend and running towards Zenitus laughing crazy while nezuko looked at them with doted eyes.