♡︎ VIVID BAD SQUAD

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Apocalypse AU- based off of "kick it up a notch" event, Vivid bad squad ends up in a life or death apocalypse, they all find cover, after the apocalypse, everything is in ruin, but... An finds Kohane, and they eventually all meet up, now, they are surviving in these harsh conditions together...

Underground AU- based off of "the power of unity" event, vivid bad squad is a secret underground group, they preform street style songs and such, but, they have it hard, not everyone succeeds in the music industry...

Sunflower AU- based off of "the vivid old tale" event, An and Akito work at the same flower shop, An usually goes out to pick flowers while Akito sells them. But they run into Kohane and Toya, them- as passerby's decided to stop at their flower shop. It then became a daily thing, they get to know each other more and more
which leads to their friendship now...

Tunnel AU- based off of "burn my soul" event, vivid bad squad's town and whole life was spent in the deep and dark tunnels. They made a village and established a solid town, but, they couldn't live in the dark anymore. They then find an opening to the outside world, they then explore the brand new world they found...

Modern city AU- based off of "The first concerto" event. Toya- a guy who lives around the modern city finds some friends along the way, but... they don't seem like normalized modern people... perhaps their here to break the cycle.? Either way, Toya teaches them a lot as he also learns stuff outside of the modern city...

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪